The State of Siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
G @Gabe why not try to bring some of these rappers back? Maybe more exclusive sickness interviews and reviews. I️ know trolls will fuck shit up but maybe if we can some these rappers back in here to post, their fans may follow as well.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
G @Gabe why not try to bring some of these rappers back? Maybe more exclusive sickness interviews and reviews. I️ know trolls will fuck shit up but maybe if we can some these rappers back in here to post, their fans may follow as well.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Yes he did create this place during an awesome time. But, times have changed drastically and rap music has gone to shit. At the same time R @Roloc did sell the site to Vamps @Vamps who did an awesome job with the site and eventually sold it to NEMO @NEMO ...

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
still mad cuz u got took for $12 15+ years ago? get over it bum. Without ROLOC there would be no SICCNESS.
I didn't give him money for a VHS tape of a terrible "concert" lol fuck outta here.

lol @ "bum", coming from a guy who is dick riding an internet personality who probably doesn't even know who you are and hasn't posted here in over 15 years.

Based on the way you post here, I can guarantee you have some kind of mental disability, so I won't make fun of you, but still, dick riding that dude is pretty funny.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
what other site did rolo start .. i know gabe was integral in starting dubcc now im runnin it ..... mufuckaz changin teams like lebron fans
A forum called Neighborhoodz or some shit similar to that, he started it right after Vamps bought The Siccness.

Lasted only a few months and died cause he couldn't get a user base.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
People looking at life through rose colored glasses.

The old 91Siccness.com for example was garbage for the most part. It basically consisted of Roloc and his dick riding buddies banning everybody who didn't join in on the dick riding circle jerk.

Dudes would ban people who would just disagree with them in threads lol

The funniest part was the rappers who posted the most and got people coming to the site were Sicx and First Degree the DE, a child molester and a high school teacher that diddled 15 year olds.

But people act like it was the greatest website experience ever in history lol

Site became way better when it relaunched in 2002.

Nov 24, 2003
Times have changed for sure but I still strongly believe there is a place for message boards like Siccness to exist. When you have an interest in something particular (in this case rap) a lot of times the best information and conversation can still be found on message boards IMO.

Fishing, music, photography, telescopes, weight lifting, books, sure I can follow people on IG or FB or whatever, but if I am really digging into something I usually find myself on a message board for the subject.

So yeah I still think there is a place for the siccness. It starts with getting some users back, banning trolls and people that don't contribute, and making this a place that has some valuable information available by reading posts or create-able by talking with other users.

Jul 12, 2002
At this point I think it would make more sense to merge/consolidate all of the hip-hop forums into 1. Threads could then be tagged by region so ppl could filter by area if they wanted to.

Also, get a responsive layout. it’s a pain the ass to use siccness on the phone and it’s just going to turn off potential new users if it’s not mobile friendly.

Nov 24, 2003

At least for me personally, I don't really care whether the rappers are posting or not. As long as I can get put on to new artists and new songs by someone posting them, that works for me.

May 30, 2006
Connection is everything. We talk about Music all day long.
A Genre is just a genre. The biggest Forums in the web are taliking about Music 24/7
I love reddit.com. The sickness about it is amazing. Connect for free. Get fucking global.

Last edited: