The State of Siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
i listed 10, but also stated there's way more.....none of the forums around have a community feel? i don't post on any of those forums i listed outside of thecoli, boxden, and rotoworld, but all three of those spots definitely have that community aspect to them. thecoli is the main one i fux with and its poppin way more than this forum ever did. it's all about interest and maintenance brodie .. if pogs came back and became trendy again, you could start a pog forum with the latest software and it would pop like a mufucka, as long as it was maintained and kept up to date. unbias moderating goes a long way too.
/r/pogs

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I maybe the freedom town thread takes alot away from the open forum.
All 6 of us that post in there?

Don't really think friendly talk among a few friends would translate to new open forum threads. Unless you want people to make a new thread every time they say "I ate tacos at so and so restaurant today".

Dec 11, 2006
All 6 of us that post in there?

Don't really think friendly talk among a few friends would translate to new open forum threads. Unless you want people to make a new thread every time they say "I ate tacos at so and so restaurant today".
We can start a new thread every time someone calls no lettuce a narc

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Times have changed. Easier for artists to create their own instagram and facebook pages, as they can regulate the trolls by simply banning them on their own or they will be drowned out by the massive amounts of positive posts. The decline started when Myspace started jumpin off, then facebook put the final nail in the coffin. Instagram was like pissing on someone's grave.

Also, message boards arent as trendy or accessible imo.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Time for owner(s) of Siccness to change the format to something like this:

Gardnermall.com - Anything you need delivered right to your door

Public Enemy used to have a forum too. They grew tired of the trolls so they shut the forum down. But they still kept the marketing and monetization aspects of their dot com in place Public Enemy - Chuck D, Flavor Flav, Professor Griff, Terminator X, DJ Lord & The S1W's

You don't need the 10 people that post on here (including myself) and you definitely don't need their opinions. You need organic traffic that are actual consumer$. BTW 95% of your mods are lames.

Last edited: