Spiritual Awakening?PLEASE READ!HELP ASAP!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2013
About an year ago, after long time searching and looking for mysterious or occult stuff on the internet, I came across a documentary by trey smith, called theory of everything. I highly recommend it. So I came to the conclusion, that we are living in huge sea of energy. Everything is innerconnected, we all are energy and its vibration on various levels. That the ego is the false self that has materialistic and sensualistic sense, but we are more than what we look we are. So there are different theoryies that I think about, like, as egverything is reflection of yourself, your sub and consciousness. Everything and everybody u see is in reality you.
Was doing meditation exercises with binaural beats n etc. but I highly believe that, I myself can change the reality by changing the vibration feeling joy, positiveness,etc. so hence I raise the vibaration and visualize that I already have the desire to manifest, it manifestits itself. Nothing realyy big but overall an interesting observation.
Not to mention several sleep paralysis experiences, with the feeling of presense in the room while being paralysed. And various synchronisations, numbers on clock or watch, several topics and and and. I kinda measure my life with my clock in sense of synchronicity numbers and its spiritual meanings among numerlogoists.

So overall, what you think about all these?