Sorry for the downtime Feel like an asshole!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
Gabe505 @Gabe505

Why is it this shit only works for my on my phone and ipad but on my computer shit is still not working?
On my mobile devices it's like there was never any downtime but when I use my computer I get a message that I need to log in, then it says my password is incorrect. I did not change my password and it's obviously correct or it would not work on my other devices with the same password.

I cleared my cache and cookies many many times since it seemed to be working but it does fuck all for me.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Gabe505 @Gabe505

Why is it this shit only works for my on my phone and ipad but on my computer shit is still not working?
On my mobile devices it's like there was never any downtime but when I use my computer I get a message that I need to log in, then it says my password is incorrect. I did not change my password and it's obviously correct or it would not work on my other devices with the same password.

I cleared my cache and cookies many many times since it seemed to be working but it does fuck all for me.
...but the ultimate questions is: Did you try any sand?