Songs stuck in your head that make you suicidal/crazy.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
That taylor swift song , we are never ever ever getting baaaack together, is on a display DVD we play at my work. I've heard it about 5 times a day the last year. It's so fucking annoying yet so catchy.

Jun 5, 2004
That taylor swift song , we are never ever ever getting baaaack together, is on a display DVD we play at my work. I've heard it about 5 times a day the last year. It's so fucking annoying yet so catchy.
I seriously think shes a bitch for making that song. Bitch do u know who listens to your songs? Teenagers. And those are some of the meanest people on earth... I wonder how many 14-year old kids killed themself after their girlfriends dumped them because they listen to and think what taylor swift says is cool... That age is hard enough dealin with pimples and ur voice squeaking and getting random boners and shit...y cant u do a positive song or at least teach these kids something good, not "were neverrrrrr everrrrrrr everrrrrrr everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" you cunt

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I seriously think shes a bitch for making that song. Bitch do u know who listens to your songs? Teenagers. And those are some of the meanest people on earth... I wonder how many 14-year old kids killed themself after their girlfriends dumped them because they listen to and think what taylor swift says is cool... That age is hard enough dealin with pimples and ur voice squeaking and getting random boners and shit...y cant u do a positive song or at least teach these kids something good, not "were neverrrrrr everrrrrrr everrrrrrr everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" you cunt

Haha. Dude that's hella funny. Me and my co worker had almost the exact same conversation about the song.

May 16, 2002
Coming from the Death Row era and Kurupt being the MC he was came out with this song on his sophomore album. Which not only left me scratching my head, but I found it extremely annoying.