Songs stuck in your head that make you suicidal/crazy.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
that Juicy J song that plays on the radio every 30 minutes, the chorus won't get out of my head

1's, 5's, 10's, 20's, work your way up to the big face 100's just bounce it, booounce it, booooounce it, i'm about to throw a couple thousand

god dammit

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
When I was working at Safeway the music they played nonstop made me want to kill someone. I seriously would wake up with these songs in my head. And they just played them over and over.

This is the GAYEST fucking song of all time

fuck this gay ass song too

and this one too

oh and fuck this song

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I'd appreciate that. I couldn't believe it was a real song, and what made it worse was when little 13 year old girls in my line would sing that shit. I'd always bring it up to a couple co workers how fucking terrible that song is and they'd go "what song?" and just say they could never hear the music. At first I felt lucky for them, and was amazed that they couldn't hear it, but then realized they were just clueless fucks their entire shift.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Anything with Future

but the absolute worst future song in the history of terrible future songs is that gay ass song with nicki minaj. I'm not even gonna search for the video for fear that it might accidently play.

"I wanna be with you, I wanna be with you, I wanna be with you, I wanna be with YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU-HOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

more like:

"I wanna be shoot myself, I wanna be shoot myself, I wanna be shoot myself, I wanna be shoot my self-elf-elf"

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
When I was working at Safeway the music they played nonstop made me want to kill someone. I seriously would wake up with these songs in my head. And they just played them over and over.

This is the GAYEST fucking song of all time

fuck this gay ass song too

and this one too

oh and fuck this song

living on a prayer is dope, imo...yea i said it!