So who got some SEO skills!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
Google seo forums. There are message boards with people who can help you. Black hat world is the forum I used to source my internet help. Fivver is another site to get internet help for cheap.

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
Wondering who on here got some SEO skills? Does it for a living. Or could perhaps point me in the right direction. (Have sites Im trying to drive traffic too)
What are you looking for though, just relevance or marketing for said site??? There's all sorts of avenues you could take, but it just depends on what you really want to do, as well as how much time(and/or money) you'd like to put into it.....

Also.....I'm quite certain that you don't want to pay for the traffic, so avoid things like "adwords" if yoi want your traffic generated organically....

Mar 3, 2008
What are you looking for though, just relevance or marketing for said site??? There's all sorts of avenues you could take, but it just depends on what you really want to do, as well as how much time(and/or money) you'd like to put into it.....

Also.....I'm quite certain that you don't want to pay for the traffic, so avoid things like "adwords" if yoi want your traffic generated organically....
I sell hood Tshirts Lazee with quotes etc they do we'll on streets, IG, Ebay Etc but I want to get visitors to my website. I am going to have to learn SEO I see but just trying to see if any of you know where online I could start and if any of you guys are in that field and could point me in right direction or do a trial run with me and earn some scrilla. :classic: ha, PHNCKE that was some good game on telling me about a forum like fiver where I can hire someone for cheap. I will check check out black hat forum. Thanks all yall for answering I didnt even get no smart asses or cool story bruhs!!!! :classic::classic:

Mar 3, 2008
What platform are you using for your site?

Coma Im game goofy to creating websites....I made it with godaddy and use the webbuilder to simplify it so I can update it easy etc. I believe its wordpress. U can go to my instagram and it links to my website at superiorgrindco (the IG) Thanks Coma and let me know if its wordpress or whatever and let me know why u ask me that question. Thanks again homie