So no one is going to make a thread on the Anaheim situation?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
Fuck all those "kids", lock em all up, and their parents too, for raising worthless little shits who were raised to think its ok to act that way with an adult especially when the adult is an officer.

The officer was threatened by a group (age is irrelevant) attempting to cause him physical harm, so he responded the most effective way possible.

Jul 12, 2002
Fuck all those "kids", lock em all up, and their parents too, for raising worthless little shits who were raised to think its ok to act that way with an adult especially when the adult is an officer.

The officer was threatened by a group (age is irrelevant) attempting to cause him physical harm, so he responded the most effective way possible.
Or this jackass could just have not detained the kid after getting in an argument with him over yelling at a girl for walking in his yard. What does it say about this guy's ability to deescalate a situation if this started with kids walking through his yard and ended with him firing his gun?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

great post, butcher.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump

Butcher???

May 9, 2002
Kids were wrong...lets not look past that. They should have respect for private property and quite frankly, thats a parenting issue. Teach your kids some goddam respect.

That being said, the officer is WAAAAY out of line here. There are literally hundreds of ways this could have been handled better. Literally. Here is one...how about you turn your sprinklers on and teach them a lesson instead? Or build a fence. Put a sign up. But no...this guy wants to attack 13 year olds and fire guns in the air? For what? To prove a point?

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
Or this jackass could just have not detained the kid
Sure, ignoring issues is a great solution to problems.

Kids were wrong...lets not look past that. They should have respect for private property and quite frankly, thats a parenting issue. Teach your kids some goddam respect.
This. The real issue here is the parenting, or rather the LACK there of.

That being said, the officer is WAAAAY out of line here. There are literally hundreds of ways this could have been handled better.
Agreed, better resolution tactics could have been implemented but its easy to critique a situation after it has passed.

how about you turn your sprinklers on and teach them a lesson instead?
We dont know the events leading up to the altercation, but presumably he went outside asking them in a civilized manner not to continue their actions rather than reacting as a child and spraying them with water. (which in todays snowflake society would be considered an assault).

Suggesting he spend his time and money puling permits and constructing a fence around his yard as a resolution is absurd.

LOL

But no...this guy wants to attack 13 year olds
Im sure he didn't wake up that morning looking to fight children. He was calm and collected until the situation turned physical.

fire guns in the air? For what?
To prove a point?
He fired it into the ground, firing into the air would be dangerous (which shows his rationality), and it was clearly to de-escalate a situation where a group (again age is irrelevant) was attempting to cause him physical harm.

What would the alternative resolution be at this point in the situation? Fist-fight a group of teens? (I'm actually ok with that) but he would be fired and shamed by society if he won? Or worse he is overpowered and beaten possibly loosing control of his weapon to teens (or accidental discharge hurting a minor); and then looses his job and is shamed by media/society?

Last edited:

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
The video I had seen was slightly different than the one in this thread, it was clearer and the faces were not pixelated; perhaps someone could find that version.

Also i can't prop yet' so dont be offended if u dont get one from me.

May 9, 2002
What would the alternative resolution be at this point in the situation? Fist-fight a group of teens? (I'm actually ok with that) but he would be fired and shamed by society if he won? Or worse he is overpowered and beaten possibly loosing control of his weapon to teens (or accidental discharge hurting a minor); and then looses his job and is shamed by media/society?
No, he could have avoided the physical confrontation altogether. Thats the point here. He got emotional and brash in the heat of the moment, and went HAM on some kids. Teens are dumb asses, and they are still feeling out the world...any rationale human being knows this. Adults? Not so much, unless you are mentally unstable. Which maybe this guy is for all we know.

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
No, he could have avoided the physical confrontation altogether.
How? Run away back into his house? He wasn't the one who escalated it into being physical.

When an officer detains an "adult" and the people with the detainee were to begin to show physical aggression and attempt to strike an officer of the law they would likely be shot dead.

Had this been an officer in uniform that was called to the scene on behalf of the homeowner, and the situation played out the way it did, people would be reacting much differently.

Teens are dumb asses, and they are still feeling out the world...
Age is irrelevant. You break the laws our society has constructed you are punished. Period.

May 9, 2002
How? Run away back into his house? He wasn't the one who escalated it into being physical.
According to reports, he did. Kids walked on lawn, guy comes out yells at them...kids yell something back...he gets angry and gets in their shit. Again, even if a kid pushed him, no, he does NOT need to get physical. But, we will let you tell it.

Age is irrelevant. You break the laws our society has constructed you are punished. Period.
Actually, it is. Very relevant. That may be the dumbest thing ive seen today, and Trump was speaking at CPAC this morning. Congrats.

If you are trolling cus thats all you have to do with your day, just end it here. I dont have the patience to deal with retards today. Thanks.

Jul 12, 2002
Sure, ignoring issues is a great solution to problems
Please show me where I said the guy should have just ignored the problem. I said he shouldn't have detained the kid over this. He could have just snapped a photo of him of his face with his phone and called the police. Dude was holding on to him like he caught a bank robber he couldn't let get away.

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
According to reports, he did. Kids walked on lawn, guy comes out yells at them...kids yell something back...he gets angry and gets in their shit. Again, even if a kid pushed him, no, he does NOT need to get physical. But, we will let you tell it.
He was not the one who escalated it into a physical altercation, "getting in their shit" is not an assault.

Its easy to say what he shouldn't have done without providing viable alternatives.

So again I will ask: What would the alternative resolution be at this point in the situation? (Meaning specifically at the point of the incident, where there is a group attempting to physicaly harm on an officer of the law, while that officer is attempting to detain a person who has broken the law.

If you are trolling cus thats all you have to do with your day, just end it here. I dont have the patience to deal with retards today. Thanks.
“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates