So if Donald Trump fucks off relations with Mexico....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
So if Donald Trump fucks off relations with Mexico....will they side with Russia and/or China and let them build bases in their country?

thoughts?:ermm:

Trump just destoryed the TPP. Look it up. If that had went down
we would have lost all sovereignty , and been under China's tyrannical control!

People are crying about a wall, or social justice.. when none of that would matter
if the TPP would have taken over...

people should thank Trump... he is our Liberator .. ! ha ha ah ah ah ha ah ahaz haaaaaaaaaaaaa

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Trump just destoryed the TPP. Look it up. If that had went down
we would have lost all sovereignty , and been under China's tyrannical control!

People are crying about a wall, or social justice.. when none of that would matter
if the TPP would have taken over...

people should thank Trump... he is our Liberator .. ! ha ha ah ah ah ha ah ahaz haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Next Steps
Trump's executive order throws the entire agreement into question. The other countries may continue the pact without the United States. They may also wait until the United States initiates bilateral agreements with each of them. They would do so knowing their negotiating position would be much weaker. It is remotely possible they may ask China, the world's largest economy, to take America's place in the agreement. That would radically shift the balance of power in Asia.

what do you think about that?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this is kinda crazy. i think we need to slow down. like way down.
cant believe some of this bullshit is really happening right now. every day i turn my phone on and expect the next round of bullshit. its gotten that bad, that i EXPECT something new to go down every morning.

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
The TPP was a nightmare. We are better off without it.

The muslim ban is controversial, and that is a gross understatement. The federal court wont be able to keep the freeze in effect long, because trump is in compliance with section 212(f) of the INA. Which basically states the president has the authority to deem a class of people a threat.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Long As There Is No Deep Oppression, Sovereignty Is Cool In My Book.

Block Them All If I Care, Even My Roots, Seems Like We Put Up An Embargo On The World We Can Start To Think About Who We Are As This Nation. We Need Culture And Are Not Going To Get It Without Holding Up From This Scene We Put On As "The World's Puppet Show."

I Think We Force Our People To Discover Nano Technology And Create Crude Oil, Gold, & Plutonium For Ourselves. Mere Trade To Then What Cultures Have Derived Over Their History And Set That Into A Pact Where We Can Only Create Our American History.

Last edited:
May 14, 2002
The TPP was a nightmare. We are better off without it.

The muslim ban is controversial, and that is a gross understatement. The federal court wont be able to keep the freeze in effect long, because trump is in compliance with section 212(f) of the INA. Which basically states the president has the authority to deem a class of people a threat.
Who is responsible for that section?

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Well, what Trump did.... Jimmy Carter also did. Obama also did. Hell, the 7 nations on the list, were picked by.......Obama, and labeled threats by his administration in 2015. Obama also instituted a 6 month ban on Iraq in 2011.

Lastly, how can this be a muslim ban? I didnt see India, or Indonesia on the list. Countries with the 2 highest muslim populations in the world.

The media is insanely biased against Trump, and liberals eat it up. Where were these protests when Obama did it? When Jimmy Carter did it?

Obama deported more people than any president in history. The media wont tell you that.

How about the Post bashing Trump all week regarding voter fraud?..... the same Post that in 2015 published a story about the voter fraud that occurred in the Obama election.

The problem with all this civil unrest, is perpetuated by dishonest media outlets. Because it is clear, one thing liberals will not do, is fact check CNN, the Post etc. They would rather immediately go make signs and protest, often, not knowing what they are protesting.

Jan 31, 2008
Well, what Trump did.... Jimmy Carter also did. Obama also did. Hell, the 7 nations on the list, were picked by.......Obama, and labeled threats by his administration in 2015. Obama also instituted a 6 month ban on Iraq in 2011.
Right
And everyone is eating the cake fed by the pseudo-anti-establishment
Meanwhile guess what, one plan is being enacted no matter who is in charge and who is seemingly anti the other

sheep as fuck

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
So if Donald Trump fucks off relations with Mexico....will they side with Russia and/or China and let them build bases in their country?

thoughts?:ermm:
We are renegotiating our relations (i.e. economic positioning) w/ Mexico. Carlos Slim and Donald Trump will be able to reach some form of agreement, I believe (yes, it is Slim and not Nieto who will be instrumental in this negotiation). Time will tell.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
US MEXICO CONTINENTAL BORDER: ~1954 miles

TEXAS-MEXICO BORDER: 1254 miles

LOCATION OF MAJORITY EXISTING 640 MILES OF FENCING : CALIFORNIA, ARIZONA, NEW MEXICO

Texas Legislature faces a shift in border security funding debate

"After approving $800 million for border security efforts in 2015, state lawmakers seemed poised to again spend heavily on border security this session.
But Republican Donald Trump — who says he will deport millions of undocumented immigrants and vows to build a wall along the southern border with Mexico — has won the White House.
The political will to spend so much of the Texas budget on policing the border has become more of a “wait and see” approach.

President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign vow to take on illegal immigration resonated with voters across the country, especially here in Texas.
Texas shares far more borderland with Mexico than other state – some 12-hundred-plus miles; land that smugglers use to transport undocumented immigrants and loads of drugs.

Steve McCraw, Dir., Texas Dept. of Public Safety
“We wouldn’t ask for it if it wasn’t needed. I can assure you that. Believe me. I can assure you that. Especially at a time when the State Treasury is not going to be large at this point.”

Republican Texas lawmakers say a Trump administration gives them hope that they can plan to spend far fewer state dollars on policing the border.

State Rep. Dennis Bonnen, (R) Angleton
“What concerns me, and I’ll be candid, I’m starting to lose patience on…”

A couple of weeks before the November general election, State Representative Dennis Bonnen – author of the 2015 border security package that accounted for a bulk of the 800-million-dollars spent – questioned the state police chief on the results of that investment and his department’s request for an additional 300-million-dollars in the 2018-19 budget.

State Rep. Dennis Bonnen, (R) Angleton
“I’m not sure that the taxpayers of Texas who are also taxpayers to the federal government have untold tax dollars to support a requirement of the federal government that they don’t choose to take on.”

After the election, Bonnen didn’t abandon any spending plans.
Instead, he said that until the new commander-in-chief takes concrete steps to secure the Mexico border; he still wants Texas to maintain a robust presence."