So if Donald Trump fucks off relations with Mexico....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Well, what Trump did.... Jimmy Carter also did. Obama also did. Hell, the 7 nations on the list, were picked by.......Obama, and labeled threats by his administration in 2015. Obama also instituted a 6 month ban on Iraq in 2011.

Lastly, how can this be a muslim ban? I didnt see India, or Indonesia on the list. Countries with the 2 highest muslim populations in the world.

The media is insanely biased against Trump, and liberals eat it up. Where were these protests when Obama did it? When Jimmy Carter did it?

Obama deported more people than any president in history. The media wont tell you that.

How about the Post bashing Trump all week regarding voter fraud?..... the same Post that in 2015 published a story about the voter fraud that occurred in the Obama election.

The problem with all this civil unrest, is perpetuated by dishonest media outlets. Because it is clear, one thing liberals will not do, is fact check CNN, the Post etc. They would rather immediately go make signs and protest, often, not knowing what they are protesting.
QFT.

Did Trump ban Muslims? Really? Could've sworn this was a TEMPORARY restriction against a select few countries - not against the Mulsim religion.

I am loving everything he is doing. Liberal media and liberal hollywood want to be all over everything crying about it - which is also real funny to see. They cant do shit about it and they are SO mad.

Obama did a lot of shit that I am sure people didnt like - God forbid they wouldve thrown the tantrums that are being thrown like they are now. Wouldve been called racist, etc.

KEEP THAT SHIT GOING TRUMP!

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
It seems pretty frowned upon, but I voted for Trump.

Obama was a civil rights lawyer, and for minorities.... yet by every matric out, African Americans are worse off in 2016 than they were in 2008. African Americans got a bad bill of goods on that one. Perhaps that is why the democrats lost so many minority votes this time around. It is beyond laughable that people still think democrats represent minorities, the oppressed etc... I genuinely think Bernie cared, but the Dem party whisked him away for a more party line candidate. Bernie was an idiot regarding policy implementation however.

The notion is that voting for trump makes you a racist, because voting dem is voting against it. Guess what, thats not true. Establishment dems dont give a shit about you either

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Obama did a lot of shit that I am sure people didnt like - God forbid they wouldve thrown the tantrums that are being thrown like they are now. Wouldve been called racist, etc.

KEEP THAT SHIT GOING TRUMP!
Uh people did throw tantrums for 8 years, the racists could never deal with the fact that the POTUS was a black man. Remember the Tea Party? Ya, when rich white people only have a base of racist white people to rile up, the least oppressed people in the US mind you, the result is a little different- although it does not negate the fact of how many white people showed their true colors then nor how many are showing them now. How about claiming Obama was a Muslim for 8 years? There are numerous examples. Peoples true character is their true character.

The thing that baffles me with these type of whites is how they want to pretend they care so much about the so called white race- but they don't. They only care about themselves and their own self-interests, and that is okay, as long as they stop fronting. Like, stop pretending you care about this country. You only care if slave labor around the world can stock the shelves with cheap products for you to be a consuming faggot.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
It seems pretty frowned upon, but I voted for Trump.

Obama was a civil rights lawyer, and for minorities.... yet by every matric out, African Americans are worse off in 2016 than they were in 2008. African Americans got a bad bill of goods on that one. Perhaps that is why the democrats lost so many minority votes this time around. It is beyond laughable that people still think democrats represent minorities, the oppressed etc... I genuinely think Bernie cared, but the Dem party whisked him away for a more party line candidate. Bernie was an idiot regarding policy implementation however.

The notion is that voting for trump makes you a racist, because voting dem is voting against it. Guess what, thats not true. Establishment dems dont give a shit about you either
I don't think voting for Trump makes you a racist. I also think what you said about Dems not caring for minorities is somewhat true depending on who we're talking about, but let's be real, Republicans and Trump care even less about minorities.

Look no further than Trump's own cabinet picks for proof of that. He put a woman in charge of Education that wants to take money away from the already impoverished public schools (largely attended by minorities) so that money can go to private and charter schools.