Snapchat?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I still don't get it....one day I'll take a fewmonute and figure it out

So it's like instagram for videos and instagram is like twitter for pictures and twitter is like Facebook but shorter or some shit like that....?
Basically. It took me a few days of actually trying to figure it out and I almost gave up because it was pretty frustrating. There are some funny and entertaining ppl on there and there is some unbelievably sexy females too.

yooventura is my favorite right now

Hood Rat Matt

Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I follow ant_dog, arson and dfresh and they hardly post anything (post more, guys...I'm interested in what you got going on and you'll make me feel better about how much I post! :hurt: )

Who else is on there? Or even if you don't want to be followed, give me some more ppl to watch. I watch everyone's shit. I have no life and I spend a lot of time in the car and on public transportation

Hood Rat Matt

Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
..and I know snapchat is for hookers and lames blah blah blah, but I have fun with it and use it to vent about bullshit sometimes since no one listens to me in real life. And there are some freaky/fine hoes on there I love watching.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I follow ant_dog, arson and dfresh and they hardly post anything (post more, guys...I'm interested in what you got going on and you'll make me feel better about how much I post! :hurt: )

Who else is on there? Or even if you don't want to be followed, give me some more ppl to watch. I watch everyone's shit. I have no life and I spend a lot of time in the car and on public transportation

DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet .

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Maybe ill download snapchat one of these days. I dont know what the point is vs instagram. Its just sending and sharing photos, aint it?

Hood Rat Matt

Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Maybe ill download snapchat one of these days. I dont know what the point is vs instagram. Its just sending and sharing photos, aint it?
they only stay up for 24 hours and the best thing about it in my opinion is drunk girls who post stuff while they're out or just getting back from the club. I'll catch the snaps in the morning when i get up for work before they delete them. You can skip through snaps as fast as you want. You can tell if ppl are watching your snaps where instagram has people who look at all your shit, but won't like or comment on a damn thing. That's a nice part too. My phone is f'd up so a lot of ppl probably think i'm weird for watching their snaps more than once (it shows if you watch something twice)...my phone will skip thru a story really quick, so i gotta re-watch. Basically what i'm saying is it's tough to lurk.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I would get snapchat but I don't really see interesting things on a daily basis to photograph and post.

And I don't understand why you'd want your posts to only last a short while before being deleted.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I don't either. I post what I'm eating or listening to in the car...or I blab about shit or I post stuff from work or when I'm playing with my kids.
I have facebook for posting what I'm eating/listening to, twitter for blabbing about shit, and instagram for sharing images of memorable moments. I never use any of those, I don't have time for another social network lol.

I don't really post on instagram anymore either. I got it last summer and used it pretty much exclusively when drunk and bored to post videos of myself drinking more, but since I cut back on my drinking I think I only posted 1 photos on this year; some CDs I got for my bday. With 0 likes or comments.

I just don't seen tons of exciting shit that makes me instantly think "I'm gunna post this on the internet, people will care" and I'm not the type of narcissist to post a new photo of my face every 3 minutes.

Last edited: