Smiley Agony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
haha whatever man. Do what you want. But this just shows me that you're a very sensitive, and insecure ass dude in real life if you take what people online say to you that close to heart. Especially when it comes to unimportant shit like Flat Earth hahaha acting like I disses your kids or some bullshit. This website is obviously not for you. But do what you wanna do I'm not scared of you.
You need to understand you're not 12 and your words have consequence whether its online or not.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
haha whatever man. Do what you want. But this just shows me that you're a very sensitive, and insecure ass dude in real life if you take what people online say to you that close to heart. Especially when it comes to unimportant shit like Flat Earth hahaha acting like I disses your kids or some bullshit. This website is obviously not for you. But do what you wanna do I'm not scared of you.
N this is cuz I KNOW you and ive MET you n know you're NOT one to be calling people fake and dumbasses.

If Versacero or Matt got at me like you did I would be on their helmets too. Why? Cuz its no longer an "online" thing there's a face to it. Out of You three your the only ones that's a condensending asshole, why? CUZ ITS ONLINE and you feel safe. Krow and Matt dont go speaking out their ass all high and mighty cuz its online.

That's why I'm giving you so much shit, cuz your acting like I shouldnt trip off my name in your mouth. You called yourself a gay in another thread so I dont expect you to understand a MAN

Last edited:

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
You need to understand you're not 12 and your words have consequence whether its online or not.
Yea like I said If you're are a secure with yourself, words from online people shouldn't affect you at all. If you go on reddit you'd probably wanna kill everyone. Just because they hurt your feelings. People have said worse shit to me online and I'm not getting all hurt and up in arms threatening everyone online. Especially when it comes to people disagreeing with you over petty shit like whether the earth is flat or not. People like that are the kind that shoot up schools cause they were bullied and shit. but like I said you do what you want. You're a big offended boy. If you do try to do something to me it just confirms what I think of you and ima laugh

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
N this is cuz I KNOW you and ive MET you n know you're NOT one to be calling people fake and dumbasses.

If Versacero or Matt got at me like you did I would be on their helmets too. Why? Cuz its no longer an "online" thing there's a face to it. Out of You three your the only ones that's a condensending asshole, why? CUZ ITS ONLINE and you feel safe. Krow and Matt dont go speaking out their ass all high and mighty cuz its online.

That's why I'm giving you so much shit, cuz your acting like I shouldnt trip off my name in your mouth. You called yourself a gay in another thread so I dont expect you to understand a MAN
If you know me at all I'm that guy. I'm a condescending guy in real life. I speak my mind online and in real life. And I'm confronted people in real life that I've gotten into arguments online and they respect me cause I don't take back what I say and I stand for what I say. and more importantly they aren't sensitive people who take to heart what I say. So like I said do what you want, but understand that its a really petty thing to do. And I'm full aware of the consequesces of my actions and words

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Ok Fsho. I dont want you asking why shit happened
Trust me I know full well why. Cause you got hurt that I think its dumb that you believe in a Flat Earth and you're too sensitive of a person to just be like "well that's just like, you're opinion man". So to make yourself feel better you wanna go fight somebody for it cause you can't handle opposite view points. You quick to call people idiots for not believing in a flat Earth but when someone calls you an idiot for believing in flat Earth you wanna fight a nigga. staright immature dumb shit. but let me guess that's what a sucka would say. If you ask me, your the sucka who can't handle oppsite view points and that's why nobody respects or takes Flat Earthers serious

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Trust me I know full well why. Cause you got hurt that I think its dumb that you believe in a Flat Earth and you're too sensitive of a person to just be like "well that's just like, you're opinion man". So to make yourself feel better you wanna go fight somebody for it cause you can't handle opposite view points. You quick to call people idiots for not believing in a flat Earth but when someone calls you an idiot for believing in flat Earth you wanna fight a nigga. staright immature dumb shit. but let me guess that's what a sucka would say. If you ask me, your the sucka who can't handle oppsite view points and that's why nobody respects or takes Flat Earthers serious
Like I said. I KNOW YOU. Random niggas calling me stupid is one thing. A square was nigga I KNOW calling me names is another. This is beyond flat earth my nigga. Shut ur ass up before I slide today

Feb 19, 2015

how’d y’all meet?

Feb 19, 2015
Like I said. I KNOW YOU. Random niggas calling me stupid is one thing. A square was nigga I KNOW calling me names is another. This is beyond flat earth my nigga. Shut ur ass up before I slide today
ain’t that the truth tho .. this square been talkin “reckless” online when it’s obvious he wouldn’t keep that same energy in reality. i peeped that a long time ago. the mexican carlton needs his ass whooped foreal wit his squarebear condescending internet tone.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
ain’t that the truth tho .. this square been talkin “reckless” online when it’s obvious he wouldn’t keep that same energy in reality. i peeped that a long time ago. the mexican carlton needs his ass whooped foreal wit his squarebear condescending internet tone.
Haha you just mad cause i clowed on you on this website. Lol @ Mexican Carlton

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
You met me like twice for a brief time. Not like we’ve been best friends since elementary school or something

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
damn...this is intense
Didnt mean to bring your name up. But I remembered you were like look smiley, you a cool dude but i don't agree with you n left it as that; no name calling no none of that. Why? Cuz I feel we have respect for each other cuz we interact in one way or another (my girl be showing me your stuff n messages on snap chat)

N I known krow since I was like 15. Nothing gets out of hand because we don't act like we are somebody else online. This nigga just irks me with his leave me alone its thr internet shit; but let me keep talking shit ass