Smiley Agony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
ok smiley, what was it you wanted to discuss? something about nasa lying about the flat earth

ok bro
you are right
they lied and the earth is flat. What do we do next?
I am very serious.
What do we do next?

..there is a next step, right?
What id you do after you found out we slayed Indians when we "discovered" America? What did you do when you saw there was no "W..M.D?" What did you do when you figured out 9/11 was an inside job?

There isnt shit you "do" after. You acknowledge what's going on around you and you show your loved ones how they were deceived too. Unless your scared of people judging you for thinking different, then keep denying it and stay where you're at. Because nothing we can "do" changes anything.

Its more about how you THINK after

Jan 31, 2008
What id you do after you found out we slayed Indians when we "discovered" America? What did you do when you saw there was no "W..M.D?" What did you do when you figured out 9/11 was an inside job?

There isnt shit you "do" after. You acknowledge what's going on around you and you show your loved ones how they were deceived too. Unless your scared of people judging you for thinking different, then keep denying it and stay where you're at. Because nothing we can "do" changes anything.

Its more about how you THINK after
so nothing tangible... okay....
this is where you peak in your life, huh?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
so nothing tangible... okay....
this is where you peak in your life, huh?
You can go do whatever the fuck floats your boat man..

If You need instructions on how to live your life im not the man to help. My life doesn't revolve around the flat earth, it did however open my eyes to more shit. I've traveled in this year more than I have in my life cuz I wanted to be in places where I can experience nature more. (Mountain tops, waterfalls, mesas, deserts, forrests, snow, the boonies. Seeing for miles and miles of just flatness, landforms that arent normal) stop taking shit for granted and see the bigger picture.

The game is already rolling there isnt nothing we can do to stop those in control but to be spiritually stable for when shit hits the fan. Both sides of the war are spiritual and if you dont even want to acknowledge a higher power, I would Definitly start building a connection NOW

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
How maps used to look like before Richard Byrd died. In all his interviews we have this map instead of the globe. Even the United Nations Logo stayed the same. He dies, NASA is formed and all of a sudden we are a ball floating in space. We never even traveled across Antarctica to prove it.

Half you don't even know who Byrd was..

Attachments

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Did you try to convert them tmh foos into believing the earth is flat as well?
Lol na I only Met Hats. It was at like 10pm in Oakland that was the last thing on my mind. All my homies know wassup with me and what I'm about. Most know not to even bring anything up if cuz that talk lasts HOURS and requires a lot of weed lol

Jan 31, 2008
You can go do whatever the fuck floats your boat man..

If You need instructions on how to live your life im not the man to help. My life doesn't revolve around the flat earth, it did however open my eyes to more shit. I've traveled in this year more than I have in my life cuz I wanted to be in places where I can experience nature more. (Mountain tops, waterfalls, mesas, deserts, forrests, snow, the boonies. Seeing for miles and miles of just flatness, landforms that arent normal) stop taking shit for granted and see the bigger picture.

The game is already rolling there isnt nothing we can do to stop those in control but to be spiritually stable for when shit hits the fan. Both sides of the war are spiritual and if you dont even want to acknowledge a higher power, I would Definitly start building a connection NOW
Homie, people are making real moves to awaken and win their freedom back while you are running around telling people that the earth rides on the back of a giant turtle. Do you see how you got played? Do you see how you got played and how they got you wasting everyone’s time as well?

You believe that gravity doesn’t exist and that the planets, moon,and sun are held in their positions by what? ...a winged frog?

When you are ready to behave like a grown up I’ll take you more seriously.
Until then, you really can’t blame us.
You will never be convinced because for you heaven rides on this belief.

Here have a read and take one hard look at yourself in the mirror
Mental Anarchy

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Homie, people are making real moves to awaken and win their freedom back while you are running around telling people that the earth rides on the back of a giant turtle. Do you see how you got played? Do you see how you got played and how they got you wasting everyone’s time as well?

You believe that gravity doesn’t exist and that the planets, moon,and sun are held in their positions by what? ...a winged frog?

When you are ready to behave like a grown up I’ll take you more seriously.
Until then, you really can’t blame us.
You will never be convinced because for you heaven rides on this belief.

Here have a read and take one hard look at yourself in the mirror
Mental Anarchy

Again , you put fallacies where I've placed proofs. Ive explained gravity and how everything can work on the principles of density and bouyancy. Ive never mentioned a turtle. That's some stupid government website you got that from. Obviously you havent paid attention to SHIT and want to cling on to shit you've read on meme sites and take those as what ive been saying on here.

Its like how all you were talking about look at this n that religion because theyre different n this n that n "look at the zohar if you dare" bullshit. The zohar has like 4 chapters dedicated to explaininf the firmament and its layers of heaven.

You haven't posted not one thing to back you up other than shit any dumbfuck who is new to flat earth would say. So yea. I dont blame you for thinking so small

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
#StillThinksImNotGonnaDropHim

You really should watch your texting fingers buddy. You being a dick rider to everybody who says anything to me and you're like "yea what he said" even tho its all stupid ass comments that hold no weight and make you look just as stupid if not more.

I said I'm gona drop u when I see you and on my name that's what's gonna happen reck. Keep posting on here N let it out now cuz you know when I run into you, and I will.. Well you know.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
#StillThinksImNotGonnaDropHim

You really should watch your texting fingers buddy. You being a dick rider to everybody who says anything to me and you're like "yea what he said" even tho its all stupid ass comments that hold no weight and make you look just as stupid if not more.

I said I'm gona drop u when I see you and on my name that's what's gonna happen reck. Keep posting on here N let it out now cuz you know when I run into you, and I will.. Well you know.
Better grow some thick skin yo. this is the sickness. We talk shit on here. You acting like this flat Earth shit is your religion or something

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Better grow some thick skin yo. this is the sickness. We talk shit on here. You acting like this flat Earth shit is your religion or something
Better grow a thick face, this is real life.
You can hide and talk shit behind a screen and speak real manly ( even tho you're soft) on here but at the end of the day if you ain't about shit, stop speaking like you are you.

I respect everyone and talk to everyone how i would on the street. If I call you a bitch on here ill call you a bitch to your face, bitch.

Youre one of the malki fags ol c'mon smiley we're online bullshit. Na my nigga, if I call seriously thug a fake and a dumbass ill be waitinf for him to take it wrong I wont be like na man its online. CHECK YOURSELF before I check you foreal

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Better grow a thick face, this is real life.
You can hide and talk shit behind a screen and speak real manly ( even tho you're soft) on here but at the end of the day if you ain't about shit, stop speaking like you are you.

I respect everyone and talk to everyone how i would on the street. If I call you a bitch on here ill call you a bitch to your face, bitch.

Youre one of the malki fags ol c'mon smiley we're online bullshit. Na my nigga, if I call seriously thug a fake and a dumbass ill be waitinf for him to take it wrong I wont be like na man its online. CHECK YOURSELF before I check you foreal
haha whatever man. Do what you want. But this just shows me that you're a very sensitive, and insecure ass dude in real life if you take what people online say to you that close to heart. Especially when it comes to unimportant shit like Flat Earth hahaha acting like I disses your kids or some bullshit. This website is obviously not for you. But do what you wanna do I'm not scared of you.