SJ teen saves woman from rapist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaBay

Sicc OG
Jan 27, 2005
By Katie Hammer

SAN JOSE, CA (KGO) -- San Jose police are praising a 17-year-old girl as a hero today, after she confronted a suspected rapist and rescued a 2-year-old. This young woman did something, on instinct, that police train and prepare for, for years. Police say the suspect, 27-year-old Juanito Antonio Gonzales is in custody.

The teenager did everything right and went way beyond her call of duty. Not only did she help the victim, she fought off the suspect and rescued the victim's 2-year-old son. This teenager is truly amazing.

"I was very proud, that was her civic duty - she did it," said the 17-year-old's father.

The father of a girl being hailed as a hero said he is very proud that his eldest daughter had the bravery to fight off a suspected rapist.

"I was surprised that she was able to do something like that," said the 17-year-old's father.

The teenager was sitting at a table in her apartment Monday afternoon when a woman came running through her front door screaming that she had been raped. After giving the woman a blanket, the suspected rapist, 27-year-old Juanito Antonio Gonzales, came into the apartment. The 17-year-old grabbed two kitchen knives. The teenager fought off Gonzales, called 911 and rescued the victim's 2-year-old son who was still in the victim's apartment.

"She said 'No you need to know to get out! We are calling the police, get out!' And she put herself in harms way - in between the victim and the attacker, that is why believe she is a hero,'" said Sgt. Mike Sullivan, San Jose Police Department.

The high school junior is back at school today; although school officials say she is very shaken up.

The San Jose Police Department is just in awe of her bravery and she will be honored at a future city council meeting for her heroism.

Video

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local&id=6056439

May 4, 2002
this kinda shit makes me sick. if you have a sister or children u know whats up. this dude would have never lived to see hand cuffs

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Chree you bitch...

First thing that popped into my head was COCKBLOCKER.

LOL

But yeah, seriously...that's pretty incredible that she was able to fight him off. She could have gotten raped by ol' Pepe Lopez, too.

She should have stuck him in the eyeballs with those knives.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Damm that;s some thug shit...

She like the next Bat Girl or Super Girl...

I bet she always carry weapons on her now.. ready to cut mutha fuckaz up! lol

This story.. would have been a lot better. if she killed him. or left him in critical condition.. now THAT"s a story lol

Hopefully she just stays a vigilante.. and never becomes a cop..

vigilante's are tight.. cause they kill fools.. and take the law into their own hands..

Like Batman.... The Dark Knight.. gonna be tight.