Since we are exposing people...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Wait, the fuck is wrong wit wearin sandals?

i think sandals are gay but thats just my opinion...

the only sandals i fuck with are

and i only wear them to the pool or somethin

i guess its different though since yall live in cali and what not...but still lets keep these kind of convos in the worlds longest thread...this is a thread of bashing this faggot.

plus his sandals just scream fag

Not tryna be funny but ville u look like saddams white friend.
well good thing you wasnt tryin to be funny

May 7, 2002
You guys are both lame. You're posting each other's Facebook photographs and calling each other ugly as if you were some jealous and bitter ex-girlfriends. This is the Siccness equivalent of the Lil Bow Wow and Soulja Boy beef.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Nothin about this dude screams hood.
Who are you to judge how "hood" someone is? I think J-Boeg is more hood then you. I cant believe thats what the big bad gangster TheVille looks like. Anyone can be anything that they wannabe on the internet.

And how you going to be 300+ pounds and try to clown on someone for fucking fuck bitches? What the fuck do you think your 300+ pound ass is fucking?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
post your picture quick until then shut the fuck up...you have had beef with me for a minute.
please please please show me 1 post where i said im gangsta....

quick your a joke...get some insurance ya broke bitch

and if dont want people to assume hes hood then he shouldnt act like a tough guy gangster and say nigga all the time.

i didnt say i was fuckin dimes and making fun of fat bitches....i was posting that because he tried to clown on me for bein fat then he fucks fat hoes

lmao at callin me big and bad like i talk shit to everyone...get outta here

plus i aint 300 bitch yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee