SiccBrehs from around the world...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
Where do you recommend your fellow brethren to live other than this shit-hole country going downhill fast?

China? Germany? Mother Russia?

As an american well-endowed with propaganda and ignorance, I feel like most other countries also appear to be going through some sort of upheaval or collapse; the struggle between the old and the new...

Whether it is US taking over the middle east, UK with brexit and surveillance cameras in everyone's underwear drawer, China with tibet and the disputed japanese islands and Taiwan bs, Russia with journalists dying like the plague, australia with namo and scorpions, Germany with a different automobile running over pedestrians every week, France with their culture, Switzerland with its snow and old people, etc..

Help a brother out. What would you recommend?

Jan 31, 2008
Go where the white people are! That's where everybody else is going
Yes they are trying to live the lifestyle their resources provided the white folks
For real though everywhere has its ups and downs so where do you recommend?
And as an ethnically brown person, I cannot go to Europe without realizing that I am feeding the immigrant situation.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Where do you recommend your fellow brethren to live other than this shit-hole country going downhill fast?

As an american well-endowed with propaganda and ignorance, I feel like most other countries also appear to be going through some sort of upheaval or collapse; the struggle between the old and the new...

Whether it is US taking over the middle east, UK with brexit and surveillance cameras in everyone's underwear drawer, China with tibet and the disputed japanese islands and Taiwan bs, Russia with journalists dying like the plague, australia with namo and scorpions, Germany with a different automobile running over pedestrians every week, France with their culture, Switzerland with its snow and old people, etc..

I beg to differ on Germany, I live out /stationed out here. My experiences have been rather peaceful. Other than skirmishes with some city cats over being in the military =German girls attracted to you theres typically no violence out here. Don't always believe what you hear.

Jan 31, 2008
I beg to differ on Germany, I live out /stationed out here. My experiences have been rather peaceful. Other than skirmishes with some city cats over being in the military =German girls attracted to you theres typically no violence out here. Don't always believe what you hear.
I've made a really good friend who just moved here from Germany and he makes it sound beautiful. The architecture, the culture, the titties.
I will visit and go from there

Jan 2, 2006
Yes they are trying to live the lifestyle their resources provided the white folks
For real though everywhere has its ups and downs so where do you recommend?
And as an ethnically brown person, I cannot go to Europe without realizing that I am feeding the immigrant situation.
Its different because youre american i dont think anyone would care that youre brown lol you dont act the way that these people do

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

Lol i was talking this same shit with my homies the other day. We gotta be out to some indigenous indian tribe out in the Amazon an shit lol