SiccBrehs from around the world...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I beg to differ on Germany, I live out /stationed out here. My experiences have been rather peaceful. Other than skirmishes with some city cats over being in the military =German girls attracted to you theres typically no violence out here. Don't always believe what you hear.
I've made a really good friend who just moved here from Germany and he makes it sound beautiful. The architecture, the culture, the titties.
I will visit and go from there
I lived in Germany from 2007-2010, greatest place I ever lived. If I could go back I would without a second thought.

Jan 2, 2006
I can only think of two things wrong with germany 1. is the food has a weird taste and 2. you have to work harder lol

Yes they are trying to live the lifestyle their resources provided the white folks
if thats what they truly believe then they are dumb as fuck tho
We got all this because of us..fuck those lazy jealous ungrateful murdering raping thieving child fucking racist animals lol americans will believe anything these days huh..wtf happend to you america?

Jan 31, 2008
if thats what they truly believe then they are dumb as fuck tho
We got all this because of us..fuck those lazy jealous ungrateful murdering raping thieving child fucking racist animals lol americans will believe anything these days huh..wtf happend to you america?
we became ignorant of our arrogance-- that is what happened
sounding familiar?

May 14, 2002
Yes they are trying to live the lifestyle their resources provided the white folks
For real though everywhere has its ups and downs so where do you recommend?
And as an ethnically brown person, I cannot go to Europe without realizing that I am feeding the immigrant situation.

They would've come regardless.

Why is Argentina or chili not a good option?

Jun 21, 2006
They definitely did not start the second world war.
But the white guilt is high in Germany. Almost as high as in Sweden.
lol @ the germs not starting ww2. That must be a typo?

If by 'white guilt' you mean the idolization of white people with blonde hair and blue eyes I can agree with you.