SICC, WHATS GOOD, WHY IS SAV SO SCARED TO SEE ME IN PERSON, HE JUST PM ME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
HE SAID HE IS WORKING ON ONE TO DESTROY ME, DOES THIS GUY EVEN THINK HE HAS A CHANCE? HE SEEMS REALLY DEPRESSED ABOUT THE FEEDBACK ON HIS DISS TRACK, TOMMY KILLED HIS BUZ, EVEN IF HE DOES HIT ME I WILL NOT RESPOND UNLESS THERE IS ,MONEY INVOLVED, SO EVERYONE ON THE SICC, TELL THIS FRUIT BALL TO MAN UP, SAVE A FEW PAY CHECKS AND COME SEE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BERNER AND E QUIPTO IN STORES NOW

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
BERNER GOT ROASTED BY TOMMY JAMES NOW HE'S KISSING HIS ASS WHAT AN IDIOT. BERNER YOU'D BETTER BE SLAPPIN SOME EPMD RIGHT NOW.
tommy sent me a pm, and not just that sav is not worth my time, tommy should just eat him, come on, IM FROM THE MANOR, HAHAHAHAHAHA, THE WAY HE STARTED OFF WAS SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY REASON I POSTED THIS IS BECAUSE SAV SENT ME A PM ALL BUT HURT ABOUT HIS OUT COME AND DAMN NEAR BEGGED ME TO REPLY, NOT WITHOUT A CASH MONEY BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 18, 2006
tommy sent me a pm,
maaaan these ass hurt stupid ass rappers are still so fuckin hurt over the disses i did its a fucking shame.i pmed them fools and told them "they can talk all the shit they want and i will STILL put it on the album" take the promo and run with it but guess what? not one response from them yet.so if they dont know how to use it as a opportunity to let the people at the siccnes know they can be humble and gain some fans from this then fuckem im still going to put out the TJ album.....

and to the people that sent me beats and verses so far,good looking out! :cool:
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=260200&page=5

Nov 27, 2006
your raps are garbage, your garbage, go kill yourself. The only reason you get features on your songs is cause you give people a shit load of trees, like a smart man once said "you only get noticed by your homies when its roll blunt time"