should we go back into Iraq??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

should we go back to help?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 28 100.0%

• Total voters
May 9, 2002
Saddam Hussein had so much oil that he was gonna use it as currency and it was a threat to the US dollar, that's the real reason they hung him.
You do realize that the US and Canada both produce oil, right? However, why use ours, when we can jack someone elses and use theirs?

Saddam wasn't going to do shit. He was fat and happy beheading people for fun.

Feb 2, 2006
aint haliburton still makin money off iraqi oil...i think they were the only company that got the contracts..u know the dick chaney/george bush/donald rumsfeld regime is making billions of dollars a years from a illegal war

wasnt scott ritter sent there to explore the yellow cake uranium bullshit...he got caught trying to lure a 15 year old girl into a tryst...u know it wasnt his 1st time luring underage teenagers into sex..yet the bush regime stood by him

Former Chief U.N. Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter Nabbed in Teen Sex Sting | Fox News

Ritter, 48, allegedly masturbated in front of a Web camera while he was engaged in conversation in an Internet chat room with an undercover cop posing as the teenage girl. He declined to discuss the charges Thursday when reporters visited his New York residence

if a country refuses to bown down to usa-installed imperalism the govt invents a excuse to wage war. the reason is some bullshit like "that conutrys leader is a threat". this is always with countries that got oil. if a country dont got oil we dont invade them

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Originally, I thought the reason for going to Iraq was b.s. the 2nd time. They were "harboring terrorists" and had "weapons of mass destruction." I thought that if we were going to go to war with any country over terrorism, it would've been with Yemen or Egypt, to which we still haven't.

I agreed with the first time we went in 92 though personally. The Afghanistan war was/is b.s. too. I thought we were really there to tap into the 5 trillion dollars in untapped resources that are in Afghanistan, which may still be true, but apparently the Obama administration isn't fully on board with that after like 6 years and is giving up on that idea. That war needs to be over too. Huge waste of damn time.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
You know what bummed me out the most the second time we went to Iraq? No trading cards.

Just another reason why the 90s were cooler than the 2000s.
lol breh I bought 2 packs of those motha fuckas from the 1st amerikkan invasion

....imma take em to this guy & see if he has a buddy who may know if they are worth money

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
atrocity is atrocity, correct?

whats worse? ....us occupying for however many years, & killing people off all the time, causing chaos, or doing it right the first time & nagasaki their asses?

see? we have never discussed going back to war with Japan, we have never had to occupy it either.

....food for thought.
Japan got punked thought, they still dont have a army, they submitted big time.

Feb 2, 2006
now warmonger ted cruz wants usa-backed terrorism sponsor israel to wage war on iran. he said that this unneeded and expensive multi trillion dollar war could happen in the next few months. this war is gonna define the obama regimes legacy as well as the hillary clinton regimes legacy. those trillions could be be better spent ending the hunger problem in america. that would be around $20000 for every single american family thats stolen from them to support the war machine smh

so what if iran might be allegedly making alleged nuclear weapons. if they cant have them then the usa shouldnt either. the $3 million we spend on a one use killing machine missle is a waste of money. that would pay for 35 - 40 college students tuitions at $20000 a year for 4 years. the end result of the multi year war will be that a cia-backed dictator will be installed. of course the usa wont say that the dictator is cia-backed