Shortest traffic stop ever "rights to travel"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opS9iCf7uaI

Id like to hear the other sides arguments...

Google/Youtube "Rights to Travel"
wassup brah aint seen u on here in a minute

things changed now all u gotta do to post videos is just put the link up and it automatically show the video

Last edited by a moderator:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
A lawyer years ago gave me the same exact cards to hand to cops explaining my rights and my use of them got me out of a few situations. When I don't have those cards on me they always fucc wit me and they love to use the fbi database against me and harass me and attempt to make it seem like they attempting to take a hardcore criminal off the street (which is false). The federal government enjoys viewing me as a felon, which gives state police a false sense of threat and intimidation ammo to use against me, but I have all my so-called rights still and they hate it when you understand and use them. Always remain silent.

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
wassup brah aint seen u on here in a minute

things changed now all u gotta do to post videos is just put the link up and it automatically show the video
Good lookin out cheeto @cheeto

I sat here for about a good 7 minutes tryin to remember how to post a video lol

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
A lawyer years ago gave me the same exact cards to hand to cops explaining my rights and my use of them got me out of a few situations. When I don't have those cards on me they always fucc wit me and they love to use the fbi database against me and harass me and attempt to make it seem like they attempting to take a hardcore criminal off the street (which is false). The federal government enjoys viewing me as a felon, which gives state police a false sense of threat and intimidation ammo to use against me, but I have all my so-called rights still and they hate it when you understand and use them. Always remain silent.

My boy showed me this before I posted it. I thought he was full of shit until I read some documentation and watched a few videos.

Also he told me to read the Black Law Dictionary

May 22, 2006
I get outta most tickets cuz I have a pistol n the car and a permit. They walk up to the window and my hands are both on the wheel. They say their introductory statement n then as soon as there is pause I say officer I want to let you know I have a loaded firearm in the vehicle and a concealed carry permit, would you like me to step out so you can secure the weapon.. Cop is expecting an everyday pistol.. Then he realizes it's a 50round 9mm calico. We spend a few minutes talking about the gun, he thanks me for letting him know it was in the truck and sends me on my way without a ticket.

I'm not making this shit up. It works roughly 75% of the time. The other 25% I use my fantastic lawyer Tim Coogan, outta Tacoma. 250 to him will get any ticket reduced to a non moving infraction.

When I was young the cops used to fuck w me a lot. Every time I got pulled over car was getting searched(didn't kno I could say no). But back then it was almost a given that I was doing something wrong. Now I'm in my 30s n more or less have my shit together. The last time my car got searched was 08, I'm still on probation for that day. But weed is legal, concealed strap is legal. What more could I ask for.

While I'm rambling... I don't like cops and I wish I never had to deal w em. Never in my life has a cop helped me, only sent me to a cage. BUT... All this police shooting controversy in the last couple years has made me think about this. Cops have such a shitty job. I can't understand why anyone would want that as a career. The pay is around the same as an assistant manager at any old place.. And they have to mostly deal with the scum of the earth... And during a work shift they have the opportunity to catch a life sentence if they make a bad decision. WHAT A SHITTY CAREER CHOICE.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
Pretty sure this guy was let go because the cop saw a bunch of words on a piece of paper that he didn't understand, along with a threat to sue, and he felt that it was going to be less hassle in the long run to just let this guy go.