Shooting at UPS facility in San Francisco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
yeah he worked there since '99 so he probably had a lot of shit stewing in his sick head for a while. GTS @GTS for sure...and "happy pills" are doled out with complete carelessness. I think psych meds are valuable, but they can trigger crazy thoughts that wouldn't normally be acted on otherwise. They create a false reality

Jan 31, 2008
Yeah honestly times are hard these days. It is expensive as shit to survive in this area and I can only imagine the amount of stress and indignation someone goes through if they feel they were wrongly terminated.
Still doesn't excuse killing random people of course.
I was just telling my wife that if we were to lose our jobs, apart from money saved, we can now take advantage of the sharing economy.

Airbnb our living room, uber on the side, etc. Much easier than how shit was 15 years ago.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Yeah honestly times are hard these days. It is expensive as shit to survive in this area and I can only imagine the amount of stress and indignation someone goes through if they feel they were wrongly terminated.
Still doesn't excuse killing random people of course.
I was just telling my wife that if we were to lose our jobs, apart from money saved, we can now take advantage of the sharing economy.

Airbnb our living room, uber on the side, etc. Much easier than how shit was 15 years ago.
Fucc his stress and anyone else living in that City. There is nothing requiring any of you to live there, you can't make it work that's your problem. The world is a big place and like you said there are a million and one ways to make money. Only a maniac would shoot up their place of employment whether current or former. You got a problem with someone at work and it can't be dealt with at work you deal with that mf offline yfm. It's real easy to make a MF end up missing without ruining everyone else's day. Fucc Lam.:poo: we should bring that mf to life again just to torture him. I only feel sorry for the children left behind TBH, his and anyone else's impacted by this, because likely the targets weren't innocent either, but I don't care about no dumb ass adults.

My daughter just returned from Frisco and thinks it's a pure shithole, so enjoy that cesspool, and coming from the point of view of someone who has lived in the armpit of America (Phoenix) their whole life, that's saying something lol

Last edited:
May 4, 2002
How can life be that bad that you go and kill people? We all push the same line everyday, work,eat,shit,sleep and repeat.

Ive lost jobs/friends/family and ive never once wanted to go kill someone.

Dec 3, 2016
Fucc his stress and anyone else living in that City. There is nothing requiring any of you to live there, you can't make it work that's your problem. The world is a big place and like you said there are a million and one ways to make money. Only a maniac would shoot up their place of employment whether current or former. You got a problem with someone at work and it can't be dealt with at work you deal with that mf offline yfm. It's real easy to make a MF end up missing without ruining everyone else's day. Fucc Lam.:poo: we should bring that mf to life again just to torture him. I only feel sorry for the children left behind TBH, his and anyone else's impacted by this, because likely the targets weren't innocent either, but I don't care about no dumb ass adults.

My daughter just returned from Frisco and thinks it's a pure shithole, so enjoy that cesspool, and coming from the point of view of someone who has lived in the armpit of America (Phoenix) their whole life, that's saying something lol
San Francisco is a shithole. I was just out there last week. Tenderloin to be exact. Shameful that people can openly do drug deals right in front of the police station. I almost fought a crackhead too, dude was barefoot trying to square up to me asking me what's up? motherfucker whats up then? but i'd rather avoid getting bit by a crackhead or end up cutting my fists on his face and catching some nasty disease. Not to mention playing hopscotch on the sidewalk trying to avoid stepping in human shit and piss. SF rent should be $800 max. No way is it worth more than that with no parking, traffic, shitty streets (literally) and most have no front yards and wall to wall neighbors? nahhhh i'ma stay my ass on the peninsula where its a bit cheaper and the weather is 70's daily.

Feb 8, 2006
San Francisco is a shithole. I was just out there last week. Tenderloin to be exact. Shameful that people can openly do drug deals right in front of the police station. I almost fought a crackhead too, dude was barefoot trying to square up to me asking me what's up? motherfucker whats up then? but i'd rather avoid getting bit by a crackhead or end up cutting my fists on his face and catching some nasty disease. Not to mention playing hopscotch on the sidewalk trying to avoid stepping in human shit and piss. SF rent should be $800 max. No way is it worth more than that with no parking, traffic, shitty streets (literally) and most have no front yards and wall to wall neighbors? nahhhh i'ma stay my ass on the peninsula where its a bit cheaper and the weather is 70's daily.
lol
first off what the fuck were you doin in the tenderloin,
lol at $800 rent

Mar 21, 2009
this was right next to my jobsite there was choppers in da air mayne. funny how it's ar pistol, hella illegal, and faggot gavin newsome talking about gun control. shit's already illegal liberal fuck.

Mar 21, 2009
sorry about your loss ricky L. i heard the dude was peeved because he was getting too much OT. you know how it is through the grapevine tho not one hunnid on that.