Serio Come Back!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
i'm just fucking with you buddy. If you make one I'll buy one off you. Getting faded and watching Serio and Crazie Locs videos is like my new hobby.

I tend to like Serio a bit more than Crazie Locs.

Crazie Locs is a bit more over the top. Seems like he's trying hard.

Serio on the other hand, I keep asking myself, "Is this a joke?" LOL!

Props: Snakegang

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
G @Germ an dude I grew up speaking Canadian my whole life. I heard of this website and I learned to speak fluent American to post here. I suggest you do the same. We don't need some dude who can barely piece a sentence together. I don't want to have to put on my sherlock holmes hat every time you post and try to decipher what the fuck you are trying to say. Learn American or stay in the fuck on the german message boards faggot.

May 5, 2006
G @Germ an dude I grew up speaking Canadian my whole life. I heard of this website and I learned to speak fluent American to post here. I suggest you do the same. We don't need some dude who can barely piece a sentence together. I don't want to have to put on my sherlock holmes hat every time you post and try to decipher what the fuck you are trying to say. Learn American or stay in the fuck on the german message boards faggot.

why don´t you just shut the fuck up canadian bitch?...why i gotta learn english ??? how much german words do you know, and btw did i just tell you to shut the fuck up CANADIAN BITCH ?

btw i cum in your mouth wasn´t meant with "fluid american"

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
why don´t you just shut the fuck up canadian bitch?...why i gotta learn english ??? how much german words do you know, and btw did i just tell you to shut the fuck up CANADIAN BITCH ?

btw i cum in your mouth wasn´t meant with "fluid american"
I do not know any German words. That's why I don't post on GERMAN msg boards. Go back to the German boards faggot.