Rosario Dawson Dancing with bum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
If you see these beautiful Tiddies and sweet Areolas, breh and all you can think about is C-Lim and then look at her face and find a stricking resemblace to him, then you sir are what we on the siccness call Martu, which means simply...

View attachment 107995

they resemble each other, its just the way i see it, breh...no homo here, yea she has a great bangin ass body i never said she didnt have that its just the way her face looks...just not for me,breh

Feb 10, 2006
Then let me loose in the wild jungle of Africa then....

And to the cat saying Rosario looks like a dude...To each his own, but it seems you the only one to think that...
and im okay with that, everybody has their own preference...jus like some people say kim kardashian is ugly but would still fucc cuz her body is tremendo.

apples & oranges, breh

Mar 11, 2011
Yea it would have went over a little better if you said, "C-Lim looks like her kinda..." implyin ol boy looks like a bitch, rather than putting out there the opinion that Rosario looks like a dude.

Syntax man.

But this dude RM be killin it in the New Picture Thread so I ain't even really tryin to bust on him.

Feb 10, 2006
it makes no difference tho breh if she looks like him n he looks like her, the bottom line is they look like each other, its just my two cents, no need to get your ass hurt over it...

to the one callin me fag or the other homie talkin down on me, bet i can knocc ur hoes if they were around me, BET THAT!
go to the new picture thread if u think otherwise homie, i ce knoccin it out the park wit bad bitches homie