RIP Ne Obviscarus aka Smokingood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Our buddy Smok passed away this morning. I dont really have many details but was told he looked like he was at peace when he was found.

A bunch of us just hung out a few weeks ago and had plans to get together in November. He was such a cool ass dude. Friendly, generous and fiercely loyal. He had my back when I needed someone and I will always be grateful.

Im going to miss you like crazy my friend.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Me, Geoff, my friend James, Nacho Picasso in seattle a couple weeks ago. Geoff was sober but still hung out with all of us all night.
When we all hung out, he decided he wanted to have a beer and we were all kinda like uhhhhh... But he did great and we had a fuckin blast man. I wish I would have been able to hang out longer.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
First time I kicked it with Geoff off the board was in a dingy basement bar in the U-District where we proceeded to get annihilated and talked for hours about music and some of the most memorable/random shit that has happened on here over the years.

Another time he went with me, Snakegang @Snakegang , & nolettuce @nolettuce to one of the craziest concerts I've ever been to in my life and we had enough coke and booze that night to make even Belushi proud.

He was a good dude, this really fucking sucks, I'm going to miss my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
First time I kicked it with Geoff off the board was in a dingy basement bar in the U-District where we proceeded to get annihilated and talked for hours about music and some of the most memorable/random shit that has happened on here over the years.

Another time he went with me, Snakegang @Snakegang , & nolettuce @nolettuce to one of the craziest concerts I've ever been to in my life and we had enough coke and booze that night to make even Belushi proud.

He was a good dude, this really fucking sucks, I'm going to miss my friend.

Legitimately one of the most fun nights of my life.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I only hung out with Geoff three times (with the most recent time being a couple of weeks ago), but he was a genuinely good dude. What stands out with Geoff IMO is how grateful and generous he was. He hooked it up with edibles multiple times, and most recently with an 8th of North Seattle OG Kush before I took off to head back home; I'll always be thankful for his generosity.

R.I.P. Geoff.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I only hung out with Geoff three times (with the most recent time being a couple of weeks ago), but he was a genuinely good dude. What stands out with Geoff IMO is how grateful and generous he was. He hooked it up with edibles multiple times, and most recently with an 8th of North Seattle OG Kush before I took off to head back home; I'll always be thankful for his generosity.

R.I.P. Geoff.

"North seattle og kush" was Geoff's own strain he had grown and cultivated for years. He used to change the name depending on the fan base, so sometimes he'd call it "seattle platinum cookies" or whatever made it sound hot. He was so humble and modest about it that it took awhile for him to really let me know that he created it. I need to make sure to keep a cutting of that alive now and rename it.