RIP Kimbo Slice.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Wow RIP.
I remember first hearing about him because people would post his videos on this site.
I remember i saw him fuck up some guy in the face, in a backyard.
Next thing I knew he was in MMA UFC all that...
didn't follow his whole career... but i will always remember his internet videos being legendary..
RIP to the Champion

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Wow RIP.
I remember first hearing about him because people would post his videos on this site.
didn't follow his whole career... but i will always remember his internet videos being legendary..
RIP to the Champion
Pretty much same deal. Saw his backyard fights on here and saw his journey into MMA. Honestly i was a hater kind of about him being able to make it and and laughed about him losing to that fat out of shape MMA dude who ended up gassing him out and submitting him in that first fight, i think it was unofficial. But he kept at it and actually made it, major props.

Early reports are saying heart failure. Well it's sad he's gone at only 42 but you have to pay the price for anything you put in your body. Hope any up and comers learn from this

Apr 25, 2002
and laughed about him losing to that fat out of shape MMA dude who ended up gassing him out and submitting him in that first fight, i think it was unofficial.

you might be talkin bout when he fought Roy Nelson on TUF. Nelson got one of the best chins in the game and iron fists and he didn't want to stand with Kimbo once he got a taste.

RIP

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
you might be talkin bout when he fought Roy Nelson on TUF. Nelson got one of the best chins in the game and iron fists and he didn't want to stand with Kimbo once he got a taste.

RIP
yes that's the type of guy you'll be sorry you messed with at a bar lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Wow RIP.
RIP to the Champion
Byrd Dog

He popped the guy's eye out and crushed his eye socket. Rest in peace to the brawler.