RIP Dad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Dude... My Dad passed away today from cancer.
Man, its been a rough couple weeks for you, breh. I hope you and your fam are doing alright. Wish I had something profound to say about loosing your friend and your pops so close together, but I don't think theres anything words can really do in those kind of situations. Time and whiskey are the only things I know of that makes that shit better.

May 6, 2002
I lost my father last year.
With all of the shit I have gone through in my life, I can honstely say that it was the worst day of my life. People say it gets better. I don't know. It's been over a year and it really doesn't. You just sort of get more numb to the notion of it. Maybe some people find peace in it. I really hope you do. It's tough man. I don't think there has been a single day since where I don't think about it.

Sorry to hear that Rossi.
Take care of your mother if she is still around. That's the most you can do. Be strong and make him proud while you are still here.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
man, my condolences bro, been a rough yr for you hope it gets better

Me and my 3 brothers spent the night at the hospital with him and he passed today with all 3 of us by his side talking to him.
the situation is a bummer but being surrounded by your loved ones before you go is a blessing. my gramma passed away in January and we all took some solace that she was with her peoples when she went