Red Dragon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I finally saw Red Dragon tonight, and I must say that movie was sick as fuck. I thought it was better than Hannibal, but I'm not sure if it was better than Silence of the Lambs. Dr. Lecter is the most savage ass motherfucker ever......

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
I just watched it a couple days ago, that movie is soooo Fuckin' Sav, I was impresses with Norton's part. and Harvey Keitel was in that shit too. It was cool at the end how they tell Dr. Lecter Clarice wants to see him. they tied that in real nicely. But that foo that thought he was the red dragon put Mirrors in his victims eyes. I give it 2 blunts up

Sep 28, 2002
i saw it when it was in the theater, so i had to cop it on DVD...yeah dat movie is sic...but i wasn't impress by Ed Nortons part cuz that guy is one of the most talented actors out there...peace

Jul 6, 2002
i saw it in the theatres when it was an exclusive sneek preview, and ithought that movie ws on point! i laughed so loud during tha movie when that fool bit that reporters nose, then flexed his tatt on 'em....