rapist & pedos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
i somewhat understand him doing what he did

but he was only in there for 3 yrs to begin with, what a stupid fuck

he is proud of what he does and claims he enjoys it but bottom line he was manipulated to do it and now he has no chance at any kind of life. itd make more sense if he didnt have anything to look forward to, i.e. life in prison

honor and cowards getting what they deserve aside; i guarantee he's going to be sitting there one day and hes going to truly, truly with all of his soul regret throwing his life away for what a gang manipulated him to do.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
killing rapists and child molestors>>playing butt tag in jail

why not be proud of killing a child molestor

but really what happens to child molestors = PC

if im not mistaken
Oh yea, I'm not blaming dude for being that nuts about it. I understand his position, esp. having a kid on the way. If somebody ever touched my kid, or my girl for that matter, they better pray the cops find them first.

Killing that child molestor was prison justice, obviously...but trying to saw his head off is just twisted.

Apr 25, 2002
You gotta understand the difference between a Convict and an Inmate. This cat is going by the old ways, the "Convict Code" This new shit thats goin on in the Penn these days, theres Rapists and Pedos walkin many yards, but aint gettin dealt with cause it would make wahtever car they roll wit short...crazy huh, so some muthafuccas is "overlooking" certain histories on individuals.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i was watching some shit yesterday about bakersfield...apparently in the 1980s there was a child molestation thing that happened and it was one of the first in the area or what have you...so they say after that happened the cops were trying to get more arrests on sex offenders to 'keep the streets safe'....this one couple said they just lived a normal life and then the cops were just on their ass one day....and it began happening every day, they said somethin about how they felt so intimidated by the cops presence around them that they packed up and split...cops caught up with them or some shit and locked them up. they were talking about how homie was just having a rough time, apparently one of the prisions had a blindspot in a hallway called "blood out" or some shit where you could kill someone and the guards couldnt see you. i guess it was a older prison...there was some dude that had his back (lol) and then one day homie was like naw i aint got your back anymore, some people wanna do some shit to you....so they pced him up....long story short though they went back and investigated all the kids who are now grown up and they found out the cops were really on the kids asses about admitting that some shit really did happen, like if you said it didnt then the cops would be mad...eventually the kids learned that the way they could get out of being leaned on for hours was to just tell the cops what they wanted to hear.

yeears later they let homie and his wife out. but....yknow...thats damn near too late.

i would hope that type of shit dosent still go on.....now i knew someone who had to register as a sex offender back in the day because he got caught pissing, him having his dick out = sex offender, it woudl suck if a person like him went to jail and they didnt know the specifics and wanted to kill someone over that.

was a interesting show, kinda opened my eyes up about the grey area with that type of shit, muthafuckas really to this day dont know if MJ touched on some kids , dude went innocent but we pretty much still said he was a molester. i kinda feel sorry for those who are *WRONGLY CONVICTED* of it. that seems like a literal death sentance.

and no one really wants to believe anyone charged of some shit like that...i think that might be the worst thing you can do to someone....claim they molest kids