The Random Thoughts Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Hate When Woman Say We're Equal, Then Does The Quarter Fly Above Me Or Goes A Mile Above Me. Why Don't You Just Say You Are Better Than Me. I Believe Woman Can Be And Are Better Some Number Of Men, But Why Say We Equal To Things "We Ain't Going To Live By"

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
I am driving home listening to NPR and these people were talkin about how the media shunned Bernie and screwed the people over and im thinkin 'bitch wtf? I stopped listening to yall BECAUSE you did exactly that!'

But reporting or not reporting on shit is the least of their worries. Their P1 is keeping us passive and unable to digest the amount of information drilled into us before their next ejaculation on our worldviews.

and it makes no difference that you just read and agreed with what I said because in the very next moment you will be consumed by the next distraction you fucking ape.

They got us by the balls... and they did this not by meticulously manipulating the information that we do get, which we can all agree is how they run shit, but because nature has made us inept at being self-aware and we lack the courage to do anything about it or take the burden of responsibility which will come with it.

So, what comes next? whatever it is it will be good.

At the end of the day none of this worldview narrative shit was ever true to begin with. This is just lila. Any part of it that you think is you or came from you and you'd be mistaken. Everything comes from it because everything is it.
Your role in it is its expression

Props: StillHustlin