Random Pictures from Thailand

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
Had a great time.

I was in Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Nakhon Sawan, Lat Yao, Phetchaburi, Cha Am, and Hua Hin.

Majority of the time was Hua Hin and Bangkok.

Yes with a Sony A-100
How was Bangkok? Did you have any difficulties getting around and find your way?
Did a lot of people try to get your attention for anything?

Apr 25, 2002
How was Bangkok?
It was ok. Depends on what you want out of a city. Not really my style. I enjoyed the other areas I visited more.

Did you have any difficulties getting around and find your way?
No I was there visiting people who live there. But if you have GPS with a Thailand map it is pretty easy to find your way around. Tons of public transportation.

Did a lot of people try to get your attention for anything?
Only in the market areas or the hooker areas. Mostly they wanted me to buy custom made suits.

May 14, 2002
It was ok. Depends on what you want out of a city. Not really my style. I enjoyed the other areas I visited more.

No I was there visiting people who live there. But if you have GPS with a Thailand map it is pretty easy to find your way around. Tons of public transportation.

Only in the market areas or the hooker areas. Mostly they wanted me to buy custom made suits.
Yeah I can imagine what the cities are like, never been to Thailand (yet) but other big asian cities. Also not really my thing but a good experience none the less.

What place you enjoyed the most and why?
Solly for the questions but I love asia. lol

Dec 11, 2002
Thanks for posting more pics, you captured some really great moments in time.. I leave in the morning.. will update you when I return..
:siccness: