Racial Profiling

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2016
Ah duck you all we in 2016 kids mean coz he got better kicks not coz he's black..... You cunts are really starting a huge difference between culture and color jealousness and greed...ll seem as racist at first value.... how tha story was you have 2nd herd shit.....5th hand story.... Kid had a gun shot a teacher kid was Muslim 11 teacher 52 life ducked wife ducked off.... To another man ....no reason to be a pedophile to child now hits news first word..... Muslim kid shooting at school..... Turns out teachers a pedophile you sleep good though now look this white kid shoots Muslim teacher.... What would be said terrorist Isis teacher.... Please ur a preaching preachers duck religion just eat eat ....fuck

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
That dude is a real obnoxious idiot. Talking about social and racial inequalities in Britain? Fuck outta here. Racial equality is so good here the only issue whiny kids can complain about is how climate change is racist...and I'm not making that up.

Black Lives Matter protest stops flights at London City airport | UK news | The Guardian

I can acknowledge that in the US the Black Lives Matter movement is protesting valid issues. I don't necessarily agree with their methods, and there is healthy debate around the issues being protested, but anyone with half a brain can see that cops killing blacks is a problem. But let's take a look at the UK police shooting stats.

Hmmmmm....perhaps whites in Britain have a systematic advantage over bla-oh wait...

BBC: Offering black, Asian and minority ethnic schemes is 'right thing to do' - BBC News

BBC sacked me for being a white man: Radio 4 comic was told you have to go. We need more women and minorities | Daily Mail Online

That's just one example, but if you take the time to research it, you'll see how there's no disadvantaging of blacks by any stretch of the imagination in Britain.

AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THIS CUNT'S COMMENTS ON BREXIT

"the whole tone of the debate came to be around the fear of black and brown immigrants......"

Wow, those Eastern Europeans migrating en masse sure look black and brown.

I guess the Brexit campaigners were just a bunch of white supremacists when they said they wanted citizens of Commonwealth countries to have an equal right to migrate to the UK

But of course, there were no economic arguments, the whole EU debate was just around race-related immigration as that self-righteous egotistical prick claims.

EDIT: And I'm NOT trying to talk about America, I'm ONLY discussing Britain. I'm not even trying to claim we have a totally clean record here, when black and brown ethnic minorities began migrating here in the late 40s and 50s, there were indeed issues. Just look at the 1958 Notting Hill riots. We didn't have any laws on racial discrimination until the 1965 Race Relations Act. We weren't perfect in the past. But if anybody wants to complain about discrimination in modern-day Britain, at least against black folks, then they're either misinformed or dishonest. Period.

Last edited:

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Ah duck you all we in 2016 kids mean coz he got better kicks not coz he's black..... You cunts are really starting a huge difference between culture and color jealousness and greed...ll seem as racist at first value.... how tha story was you have 2nd herd shit.....5th hand story.... Kid had a gun shot a teacher kid was Muslim 11 teacher 52 life ducked wife ducked off.... To another man ....no reason to be a pedophile to child now hits news first word..... Muslim kid shooting at school..... Turns out teachers a pedophile you sleep good though now look this white kid shoots Muslim teacher.... What would be said terrorist Isis teacher.... Please ur a preaching preachers duck religion just eat eat ....fuck

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk
Anyone got a plugin to translate limeyspeak?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
That dude is a real obnoxious idiot. Talking about social and racial inequalities in Britain? Fuck outta here. Racial equality is so good here the only issue whiny kids can complain about is how climate change is racist...and I'm not making that up.

'Climate change is a racist crisis' Black Lives Matter appeal Daily Mail Online - YouTube

Black Lives Matter protest stops flights at London City airport | UK news | The Guardian

I can acknowledge that in the US the Black Lives Matter movement is protesting valid issues. I don't necessarily agree with their methods, and there is healthy debate around the issues being protested, but anyone with half a brain can see that cops killing blacks is a problem. But let's take a look at the UK police shooting stats.

Hmmmmm....perhaps whites in Britain have a systematic advantage over bla-oh wait...

BBC: Offering black, Asian and minority ethnic schemes is 'right thing to do' - BBC News

BBC sacked me for being a white man: Radio 4 comic was told you have to go. We need more women and minorities | Daily Mail Online

That's just one example, but if you take the time to research it, you'll see how there's no disadvantaging of blacks by any stretch of the imagination in Britain.

AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THIS CUNT'S COMMENTS ON BREXIT

"the whole tone of the debate came to be around the fear of black and brown immigrants......"

Wow, those Eastern Europeans migrating en masse sure look black and brown.

I guess the Brexit campaigners were just a bunch of white supremacists when they said they wanted citizens of Commonwealth countries to have an equal right to migrate to the UK

But of course, there were no economic arguments, the whole EU debate was just around race-related immigration as that self-righteous egotistical prick claims.

EDIT: And I'm NOT trying to talk about America, I'm ONLY discussing Britain. I'm not even trying to claim we have a totally clean record here, when black and brown ethnic minorities began migrating here in the late 40s and 50s, there were indeed issues. Just look at the 1958 Notting Hill riots. We didn't have any laws on racial discrimination until the 1965 Race Relations Act. We weren't perfect in the past. But if anybody wants to complain about discrimination in modern-day Britain, at least against black folks, then they're either misinformed or dishonest. Period.
have you polled every person of color in britain? do you live in the hood out there? just because one's perception is different than yours, does not necessarily mean its not true just because you don't share the same experiences.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
have you polled every person of color in britain? do you live in the hood out there? just because one's perception is different than yours, does not necessarily mean its not true just because you don't share the same experiences.
What on earth are you talking about? I'm not talking anecdotes, I'm talking facts. You can't look at Brexit campaigners discussing national sovereignty/our ability to make laws and why our economy would be stronger outside of the single market and tell me that the debate is somehow around race. That's not perception, that's delusion.

If you wanted me to go on anecdotal evidence, I'll tell you that I don't live in the hood, but where I went to secondary school was the closest to a hood outside of London. All kids of all races got on dandy, nobody ever noticed or addressed race. Aside from the Nepalese, who used to self-segregate an an extremely toxic manner. I guess one example of the self-segregation pretty close to home was the closing of a Catholic Church I used to attend as a kid and replacing it with the "Nepalese Community Centre." I can't properly describe sentiment without others having experienced it, and as all racial hostility in schools and beyond was on their part, I think it's irrelevant.

And I wouldn't be so sure this prick is any more hood than me

"Akala, is an English rapper, and poet. Originally from Kentish Town, London"

"Kentish Town was an early base for the Social Democratic Party and in recent years the increasingly middle class population has returned large votes for the Green and Liberal Democrat parties."

Living in one of the richest parts of upper-middle class London. Fun fact: my mom was born and raised in one of the roughest parts of inner-city London (Peckham) and my father, whose parents were from Ireland, spent periods living in a small isolated cottage in rural Ireland with no running water, and other years in tiny council flats in arguably THE roughest area of London, Lambeth. And I greatly respect them making something for themselves from nothing. They experienced a lot more hardships than this moaning bitch.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What on earth are you talking about? I'm not talking anecdotes, I'm talking facts. You can't look at Brexit campaigners discussing national sovereignty/our ability to make laws and why our economy would be stronger outside of the single market and tell me that the debate is somehow around race. That's not perception, that's delusion.

If you wanted me to go on anecdotal evidence, I'll tell you that I don't live in the hood, but where I went to secondary school was the closest to a hood outside of London. All kids of all races got on dandy, nobody ever noticed or addressed race. Aside from the Nepalese, who used to self-segregate an an extremely toxic manner. I guess one example of the self-segregation pretty close to home was the closing of a Catholic Church I used to attend as a kid and replacing it with the "Nepalese Community Centre." I can't properly describe sentiment without others having experienced it, and as all racial hostility in schools and beyond was on their part, I think it's irrelevant.

And I wouldn't be so sure this prick is any more hood than me

"Akala, is an English rapper, and poet. Originally from Kentish Town, London"

"Kentish Town was an early base for the Social Democratic Party and in recent years the increasingly middle class population has returned large votes for the Green and Liberal Democrat parties."

Living in one of the richest parts of upper-middle class London. Fun fact: my mom was born and raised in one of the roughest parts of inner-city London (Peckham) and my father, whose parents were from Ireland, spent periods living in a small isolated cottage in rural Ireland with no running water, and other years in tiny council flats in arguably THE roughest area of London, Lambeth. And I greatly respect them making something for themselves from nothing. They experienced a lot more hardships than this moaning bitch.
no cesolito @ "got on dandy"

May 14, 2002
When the Koreans who are a minority would commit the gross part of the violent crimes instead of the blacks, would you be against a 'stop and search' campaign against all Asians?
Or would that measure make kind of sense to you in that situation?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
What are you trying to prove.
Perhaps I'm tired of constantly being told I'm somehow a racist for opposing a highly corrupt organization in which a bunch of unelected beaurocrats have the power to pass laws to override our own, and tell us who we can and can't trade with, who we must and cannot allow into our country, and regulating away everything from our fishing waters to what units our butchers and grocers can sell produce in. I value Parliamentary Supremacy. I value democracy. I am not a racist. I'm tired of all the mental gymnastics.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Perhaps I'm tired of constantly being told I'm somehow a racist for opposing a highly corrupt organization in which a bunch of unelected beaurocrats have the power to pass laws to override our own, and tell us who we can and can't trade with, who we must and cannot allow into our country, and regulating away everything from our fishing waters to what units our butchers and grocers can sell produce in. I value Parliamentary Supremacy. I value democracy. I am not a racist. I'm tired of all the mental gymnastics.
so just do what we americans do, ignore the fuck out of politics and focus on getting drunk and watching the NFL or Survivor or Keeping up with the Kardashians or Dances with the Stars or any other mind numbing visual distraction is better than constantly being stressed over something you have no control over and can't change

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I for one don't think you are a racist. However your posts come off as since inequality never happened to you then it doesn't exist and Europe is some sort of harmonious utopia. Do you think all humans are afforded the same opportunities?
At the end of the day sure there is racial profiling. But there's also stereo typing as well. My homie looks like cris Angel. Hella tatted up. Used to get pulled over by the cops regularly when he had his Infiniti. Cops thought he was a meth dealer.

May 14, 2002
I for one don't think you are a racist. However your posts come off as since inequality never happened to you then it doesn't exist and Europe is some sort of harmonious utopia. Do you think all humans are afforded the same opportunities?
At the end of the day sure there is racial profiling. But there's also stereo typing as well. My homie looks like cris Angel. Hella tatted up. Used to get pulled over by the cops regularly when he had his Infiniti. Cops thought he was a meth dealer.
No

Do you think all humans evolved equally?