A Question For You Californians

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Lived in the 619 and the 909 as a minor, but I lived in Phoenix AZ in 2011-12...I am headed back to Phoenix again next month, probably for good. I really don't fuck with my family in Cali, so I ain't looking back.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
as a lumpia eater, i have family from DC
if you didn't know...

those clouds that cover daly city in the summertime aren't really clouds... it's really steam from all the rice cookers

i'm from fremont and lived there most of my life... now i live in vegas... it's cheap as fuck out here

the house i grew up in was worth $285,000 back in 1987... it would now sell for $1,300,000

::

Last edited:

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
if you didn't know...

those clouds that cover daly city in the summertime aren't really clouds... it's really steam from all the rice cookers

i'm from fremont and lived there most of my life... now i live in vegas... it's cheap as fuck out here

the house i grew up in was worth $285,000 back in 1987... it would now sell for $1,300,000

::
LOL I always used to tell that joke. I love that fog

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
My girl work for Virgin so we have basically free flights to LA anytime we want to go and have been to Vegas about 15 times in the last three years. I fucking LOVE Las Vegas, I could easily pick up and go move there. It really is like Disneyland for adults.

Los Angeles is a shithole to me - and people are fucking rude and horrible. You Americans have to be easily the most cool, friendly, polite and hospitable people on Earth WITH LA being the major exception. In fact, one of the reason we have been to Las Vegas so many times is to avoid Los Angeles on the way in and out of the country - we need to be close to the airport to fly home but don't want to stay even a day in LA if we don't have to so we hide in Vegas as it is next door.

Last edited:
Props: Mr G and Mr G

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
^ went to NYC last Christmas time and if you think LA is rude man you ain't seen it yet.
Uber drivers, store clerks, waitresses, bartenders etc.. me n my wife were like damn fuckers cheer up its Christmas time in the city lmao

Only nice people were hustling the knock offs on the street. Gucci scarf 7 bucks haha

Apr 5, 2016
LA is big city of dreams, but Im sorry to say that everything in LA ain't always what it seems. In fact you might be unfortunate enough to get fooled if you come from out of town.

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Apr 5, 2016
Try to convince yourselves otherwise and say what u want; but foos aint coming from all around the world, to try and make it in Hartford CT, or Albuquerque NM lol

u already know but incase u forgot...