put em in a coffin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
These fuckers are real smart. Yeah record all your crimes put it online and on a hard drive where it can be used against you in court fucking guppies!

These guys are a disgrace to all the real gangsters like Al Capone and Scarface.

Reminds of all those dumb fucks advertising drug sales on Intragram and facebook. Real smart frank. fucking guppies , what a disgrace to all the real criminals

Props: BUTCHER 206

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Yall are acting like he was committing hella crimes or something, those videos show just vandalism & trespassing (once they said to leave)....there's another video where he fights someone who he said stole something from him but it's not like he's shitting in the store or something....this is jackass with a tan & dreads, I don't understand why this is appalling to some people but jackass is hilarious.....

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Yall are acting like he was committing hella crimes or something, those videos show just vandalism & trespassing (once they said to leave)....there's another video where he fights someone who he said stole something from him but it's not like he's shitting in the store or something....this is jackass with a tan & dreads, I don't understand why this is appalling to some people but jackass is hilarious.....
Your mother is on a beach trying to relax after a stressful event. Some idiot comes by and flops over her. What do you do?

You went inside a store to get medicine for your sick daughter and come out to find you have shoe prints and dents on your trunk, roof and hood. What do you do?

Btw, I never watched jackass as I'm not too big on comedy anyway.

Jul 12, 2002
Jackass's approach was not to go around vandalizing and assaulting people not involved in their pranks. Besides pooping in the toilet store, I can't think of any other pranks that crossed that line. The jackass guys mostly fucked with each other or their parents.

Yelling put em in a coffin and jumping on people or random shit in stores is not even remotely funny or creative. And that's pretty much all this guy does.

That being said, I think $250k bail is way over the top.

Feb 3, 2014
haha...someones always gotta pull the race card

Nov 4, 2005
Race aint got shit to do with it, white black or any other colour if you go around doing dumb shit like this then you gonna get arrested, and of course the cops are gonna make an example of this dude before every fuckbrain around the country starts trying it out