Puff killed Pac? Puff driving Orlandos uncles car in Ushers first single

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2014
The PIRU card accepted pac, shit wasn't made up or fabricated. Trayvon recently did an interview stating this shit. Y'all crack me up though everyone loved six till they found out he lived what he rapped. But pac he's a wannabe lol

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
When did he find the time to be "full blast" though? He was on like 5 movie sets the last two years of his life and recorded 4 albums and was touring the country appearing on TV shows like Arsenio Hall and MTV shit.

I still remember Marlon Wayans doing an interview talking about 2pac a few years ago saying he wasn't a real gangster, but a method actor who was deep into pretending to be one. Marlon Wayans was good friends with 2pac from when they made Above The Rim together up until he died.

All I've ever heard about for the last 20 years from people that were actually around him was that he was a studio gangster that got dragged into Suge Knight's stupid shit. The times he was around Suge meant he was gonna be around Pirus, but I highly highly doubt 2pac was ever actually active in the streets with these Pirus. Seemed more like he went too far playing gangster and it backfired when he got too deep around real ones.

"Let me say for the record, I am not a gangster and never have been. I'm not the thief who grabs your purse. I'm not the guy who jacks your car. I'm not down with people who steal and hurt others. I'm just a brother who fights back. I'm not some violent closet psycho. I've got a job. I'm an artist." - Tupac Shakur, 10 months before he died.
Full blast as in repping it in song lyrics, attire, and other subtle ways... I don’t have details about his actions in the streets..
People and their personalities can be complex and contradictory from one minute to the next....

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Full blast as in repping it in song lyrics, attire, and other subtle ways... I don’t have details about his actions in the streets..
People and their personalities can be complex and contradictory from one minute to the next....
I feel you. I don't know any actual details either outside of second hand accounts.

I've just always felt it was really weird for the last 22 years since he died, it just has always felt like fans wanted him to be a gangster and a super thug more than he did.

Dude was always way more conscience focused in his music, interviews, and vibe. I never understood why so many people wanted him to be a gangster so badly and would fight people over whether or not he was. I've seen that shit hundreds of times since he died. I don't get it.

Props: Mr G and Mr G
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The PIRU card accepted pac, shit wasn't made up or fabricated. Trayvon recently did an interview stating this shit. Y'all crack me up though everyone loved six till they found out he lived what he rapped. But pac he's a wannabe lol
Never ever liked Sicx always thought he was garbaj

With that said, Pac let his revolutionary roots get exploited and warped. That shit clear as day breh. He got his card pulled, whether right or wrong. He could have done so much more for himself and not even just black people but this country in general if he would have focused his energy on building. Look at how he is still idolized. SMH

What an idiot. All of us posting on this board combined couldn't make the difference that one man could have.....

Last edited: