PS2 WHO'S ONLINE ????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOW BADLY WILL YOU GET SMASHED ONLINE

• NOT TOO BADLY

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • IF MY BUTTONS DIDN'T STICK I WOULDA WON

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HEY HOGGZ COULD YOU HAND MY ASS BACK

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I DO THE SMASHING ROUND HERE

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
AFTER A LIL BIDDING ON EBAY I KNOW POSESS 2 NETWORK ADAPTORS (1 for my living room 1 for my bedroom) I WILL BE GETTING CABLE INSTALLED THIS THURSDAY (i post at work i have a cpu at home but its only used for playing JEDI OUTKAST or MEDAL OF HONOR AA) SO IMA HOOK UP THE CPU AND PLAYSTATIONS SO I CAN SMASH ON YOU IN THE GAME OF YOUR CHOICE J/K BUT REALLY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHO'S CONNECTED SO WE CAN SEE WHO GOT GAME

SEE ME THURSDAY IN MADDEN 2003 OR SOCOM

Apr 25, 2002
I BEEN CONNECTED SINCE DAY 1......I'M NOT GOOD AT MADDEN ONLINE....MY RECORD IS 3-7 SO I STOPPED PLAYING......I AM A STR8 SAVAGE ON SOCOM THOUGH......I GO BY THE NAME TRAGIC LOSSES OR TRAGIC......FIND ME AND I'LL BLAST THAT ASS.....

Apr 25, 2002
never bought the new madden yet, but i'll blast foos in socom...i only went online once wit it though i borrowed the net adapter from my folks....when i get paid i'm bout to go get the adapter and madden...so i'll see yall in a min...

May 13, 2002
what is it like going online with your ps2. i still aint got that shit. do you have to have the game to play it with someone else? or is it just online for free?

May 4, 2002
i bet the ps2 online will end up like the sega online did........ although its a good idea. is street fighter playable online! ill fuck head up wit ryu

Jul 24, 2002
me and my brother been lookin every where for socom cant find that shit any where every place we call they say they sold out and that shits been out for what a month or so.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
man i would work anyone on the sicc in the original nba street, i had the sixers with that iverson/dikembe combo, it was unstoppable even with that punk eric snow rounding out my lineup
An unstoppable squad was the Spurs with David Robinson, Tim Duncan, and Tony Parker. I was drilling with them, best team to use if you wanna patrol the paint.

But they weren't as unstoppable as Adonal Foyle, by himself.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
An unstoppable squad was the Spurs with David Robinson, Tim Duncan, and Tony Parker. I was drilling with them, best team to use if you wanna patrol the paint.

But they weren't as unstoppable as Adonal Foyle, by himself.
shit foyle wasn't in the first nba street but a legend no doubt. the blazers with stoudamire, rasheed wallace, and pippen were pretty ill also, and steve francis/olajuwon/cuttino mobley was my third team. idk why they haven't remade that game for next-gen consoles it was super popular at the time