Professor Griff (ex-PE member) discusses state of hip hop today, and other issues

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
exactly.

I'll be your Pink Devil ... but if Professor Griff was in my presence, He'd add a little black n blue to his brown.

fuck that bitch ass & his bitch-ass-ness & his bitch ass supporters who think like him.
that may be true...it just might be true but I sure as hell hope you don't think all that military marching, sidekicks and shit the S1W was doing was fake and tht Proff. Griff as the head of them don't know that shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Moving along?

so are you a prof griff supporter, Gas?
i dont 'support' grown men...that just sounds weird...if youre a grown man you can speak for yourself and you dont need a cosign...i dont feel any sort of way about professor griff because i don't know him. Really what i'm talking about by 'moving along' that on topic, i feel what he was saying in the video beto posted.

Aug 6, 2008
dank to the rescue. ....my lunch break couldn't have come quick enough.

...in a much cooler & calmer manner let me just say I think Prof Griff is of this mans caliber just a darker skin tone.

I just don't like racists.
its not about black and white, its about good and evil

some of the people he was talking about just happened to be whites/jews, u didnt catch the part where he talked just as bad about d4l, jim jones, 50 cent, and jay-z? theyre black, they did wrong shit too

he wasnt talkin about all whites or all blacks brotha shea :) u shouldnt be offended, of course i understand where u came from tho

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
its not about black and white, its about good and evil

some of the people he was talking about just happened to be whites/jews, u didnt catch the part where he talked just as bad about d4l, jim jones, 50 cent, and jay-z? theyre black, they did wrong shit too

he wasnt talkin about all whites or all blacks brotha shea :) u shouldnt be offended, of course i understand where u came from tho
I dont think this Interview has anything to do with shea's views, he been into this hip hop thing for decades, and im 100% sure there is evidence to back up his feelings.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
griff has had some views on caucasians and jews in a particular light so i understand shea when he said hes a racist, from an outsiders view i can see what he meant and he didnt have to expand.

but i dont think that should disengage the fact that his racism stems from historical fact..im not saying that calling white people devils is right, im not saying that makes every person with white skin a devil, but what i am saying is that we cant just not talk about these evils because thers a percentage of caucasians who have a more open mind and a better understanding of equality.

i just see shea as a pretty intelligent guy, so i dont know why hed be steamed enough to revert to physical violence based on his views. i mean, is that going to help his views? a big ass shaved head tattooed white guy beating the shit out of a pro-black reveloutionary? racist or not? not really.

alot of times with people like proff. griff i take what he says as the national equirer..theres some truths, some exagerrations, some strches, but theres a few things worth noting in there from a real perspective you might not get anywhere else ..but if something is on point, you probably agree with the shit, even if it aint true or you have no proof because theres a valid enough reason to believe it.

'whitney houston collapses from crack binge'

even if it didnt happen i can believe that

i think what i was initially tirppin on was that really, this interview had nothing to do with any of that, he did at some point call people european devils, but at the same time he mentioned operation paperclip, so hes talking about specific things that are racist...so hes pointing out racist shit that happened in 1943 that was before he was alive to be racist. just to note..not that two wrongs make a right...but as a black man i do think we should be educated on the past and if it makes you wary of white people, that should be understandable too.

not saying any of this is right, im just sayin how i see it. i dont think its right that theres white people who have had a run in with a black person and from then on was wary, either..but it happens

Gas One

May 24, 2006
nah i hear you. but hes made it to adulthood virtually untouched (im just guessing that) and i dont think his hate speech will end. eventually thats what apparently got him booted from PE and probably with good reason.

cant change a deep rooted racist ya know..i wouldnt try to change david duke and i wouldnt beat him...his head is fucked and thats all i need to know

do you 100% know if he would hate you, though? or does it even mater? because maybe based on his talks youd know hed subconciously feel a certain way about you.

youre right tho racism is racism...i wont deny that for one moment..its not right because a black person does it to a white person because of history but in the same way it wasnt right that it started that way. i dont expect people to forget about history. yknow? but being against jews and being black is interesting....just from my outlook