THE PRESTIGE (movie)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
yeahh tripppyyyy ass movie. but it was hella good. its one of those movies where you hella gotta pay attention to it.

when i first watched it, i didnt know wtf it was about, i thought itd be some stupid magician movie, but i was completely wrong

and duude.. the 'mistress' was sooooo beautiful.

May 10, 2002
was a good flick....gotta watch it a couple times at least to soak it all up but its got a cool ass ending.

Aug 5, 2002
My wife swooped this the other day and it's good, gotta follow it closely.........I'm going to watch the Illusionist tonight, that's supposed to be good as well..................outro

Jan 27, 2006
i thought the prestige was pretty shit.

a guy trying to steal other peoples magic tricks.. he then gets someone to build him a magic machine and it duplicates whoever goes into the machine and thats how the trick is done and he gets shot at the end.. pure shit.

Jan 11, 2006
swheat said:
i thought the prestige was pretty shit.

a guy trying to steal other peoples magic tricks.. he then gets someone to build him a magic machine and it duplicates whoever goes into the machine and thats how the trick is done and he gets shot at the end.. pure shit.
LOL, that pretty much sums it up..

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
lol, motherfuckers.......type "SPOILER!!!!!" at the beginning of your post that way you don't give the ending away....damn you! its coo, by the time the weekend rolls by i'll forget about the ending.

May 9, 2002
Deadpool said:
Would have been better had I not figured out the ending like half way through the movie. Still not too bad though.
LOL!

I was just about to post that very thing.

If you look at the clues, its not that hard to figure it out. By the time the movie was ending, I was hoped to be proven wrong in my guesses and I wasnt. :ermm: