Portable speakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
What are some of the best portable speakers that you guys have? Trying to spend under 100, but willing to go up to 200 if it's absolutely ridiculously dope. Something loud. I've heard some bose ones and beats pill that sound nice, but don't think they are worth the money IMO

Feb 13, 2004
Go to Big lots and get a cheap one. Get the Craig portable Bluetooth with the carrying handle on top. 25 bucks and put a Equalizer on your phone for it to really bump. My shit sounds better then bose and beats by dre and its dirt cheap.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I bought some $30 bluetooth off brand joints from the flea market in SJ, & they sound & look damn near the exact same as the beat pill.

only thing is, the voice is in chinese with a major accent.

whenever a call comes in the chicks voice comes on & says "YOU HAVE A CAR" over & over.

or when I turn it on she says "The bluetooth device, is connected-ah successfurry"

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2004
I just copped sol republic motorola deck, its pretty dope. got it for 60 on ebay. Not too much bass but it slaps when Im outside or riding my bike to work.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I bought some $30 bluetooth off brand joints from the flea market in SJ, & they sound & look damn near the exact same as the beat pill.

only thing is, the voice is in chinese with a major accent.

whenever a call comes in the chicks voice comes on & says "YOU HAVE A CAR" over & over.

or when I turn it on she says "The bluetooth device, is connected-ah successfurry"
Berryessa or Capitol flea?