Pimpin' ain't easy!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2011
Anyone else see that www.sfredbook.com got seized by the feds.......?

This domain name has been seized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), as the result of a joint investigation by the FBI and the Internal Revenue Service.

This domain name is subject to both civil and criminal forfeiture. This seizure is based on probable cause to believe that this domain name was involved in money laundering derived from racketeering based on prostitution in violation of state and federal law.

Property, including domain names, involved in violating Title 18, United States Code, Section 1957, is subject to civil and criminal forfeiture to the United States pursuant to Title 18, United States Code, Section 981(a)(1)(A) and Section 982(a)(1).

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
It is unknown why authorities took action after the site operated for years. CNN reported that the bust was related to a national crackdown on sex trafficking this month that authorities said led to the rescue of 168 children and the arrest of 281 pimps. guess pimpin aint easy those numbers dont add up right

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Well back to #SanPablo #E14th #TheTL's #Watt Ave #StocktonBlvd # SonomaBlvd and all the other blades in the BAY.
SP is cracked down on like a muthafucka right now. the other day they had the DEA & FBI out there pullin ppl out of motels. I know who they're lookin for but he/she been shook the spot.. and I mean the whole city lol..lots of snitching going on right now and too many black and whites. they literally shut down a open air spot that had been active for decades.

the only hoes out there are crackhead renegades that are 50 years old and up. my car got rushed by toothless knocks the moment I parked like I was a white boy in the jects. this is like 3 weeks after they been rushin the spots hard.

it's so bad out there I had a pimp ask me for a ten sack cuz he couldn't afford a twenty.. and he sat his fat bitch out all day lmao #fail

real real bad out there as far as police. hoes still gettin sat down past midnight but the action is slim. literally cops are parked at intersections. main reason is because after all the sweeps, raids, dopeheads that don't wanna go to Rita dope sick so they snitchin, constant heat from the police daily, cats are wearing wires out there on the daily...all this shit has caused robberies to go up cuz no ones making dough... seen a chick get robbed broad daylight had 5 cop cars on the blade in less than 10 minutes. it's bad. worse than I ever seen it out there. I'd damn near cross the bridge to the TLs for now till this shit gets settled somehow

must have been a order from the mayor or increased pressure on OPD abt the spot. shit is crazy right now. if your puttin your bitch out there or trappin right now you're a super dummy

Last edited:

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
legalize prostitution, REGULATE it, TAX it, & we will have a LOT less problems in the world....

less disease, less crime, less crazy fools running out & shooting shit up, less affairs. LESS IS MORE when it comes to legalizing dem hoes.
I agree, but it is very difficult to control and to make it work. Prostitution is legal in Germany with my hometown Hamburg having the biggest red light district in Europe. Prostitutes get taxed, have health care, social security, etc.! It is just like a normal job. The problem is, that it is not a normal job. There will always be people (pimps/gangs/mafia) trying to get money out of it. So there is a lot of illegal prostitution and human trafficking going on. Poor women from eastern Europe, Africa, Asia, getting shipped around the world thinking they are getting a good payed cleaning job etc., only to end up in rented apartments without passport where they have to serve customers everyday for little money...

Feb 25, 2006
SP is cracked down on like a muthafucka right now. the other day they had the DEA & FBI out there pullin ppl out of motels. I know who they're lookin for but he/she been shook the spot.. and I mean the whole city lol..lots of snitching going on right now and too many black and whites. they literally shut down a open air spot that had been active for decades.

the only hoes out there are crackhead renegades that are 50 years old and up. my car got rushed by toothless knocks the moment I parked like I was a white boy in the jects. this is like 3 weeks after they been rushin the spots hard.

it's so bad out there I had a pimp ask me for a ten sack cuz he couldn't afford a twenty.. and he sat his fat bitch out all day lmao #fail

real real bad out there as far as police. hoes still gettin sat down past midnight but the action is slim. literally cops are parked at intersections. main reason is because after all the sweeps, raids, dopeheads that don't wanna go to Rita dope sick so they snitchin, constant heat from the police daily, cats are wearing wires out there on the daily...all this shit has caused robberies to go up cuz no ones making dough... seen a chick get robbed broad daylight had 5 cop cars on the blade in less than 10 minutes. it's bad. worse than I ever seen it out there. I'd damn near cross the bridge to the TLs for now till this shit gets settled somehow

must have been a order from the mayor or increased pressure on OPD abt the spot. shit is crazy right now. if your puttin your bitch out there or trappin right now you're a super dummy
Not me!!! LOL! If these dudes do have girls I hope they're at least bad enough to get dropped off in a stripclub at least to compensate for some losses. But i've seen so many girls who couldn't even strip in front of a hollie mollie donut shop, that's how busted most of these girls be out there, LOL!!

All these dudes talking about they real pimps but can't even afford to pay for ads like BackPage. Cats be killing me. But hey, the pimpin game just got a little bit worse.