Pentagon study declares American empire is ‘collapsing’

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Before reading whatever nonsense the article is spewing, I would first download the actual study (it's free).

Also keep in mind, of the study, "The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Army, the Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government. Authors of Strategic Studies Institute (SSI) and U.S. Army War College (USAWC) Press publications enjoy full academic freedom, provided they do not disclose classified information, jeopardize operations security, or misrepresent official U.S. policy. Such academic freedom empowers them to offer new and sometimes controversial perspectives in the interest of furthering debate on key issues. This report is cleared for public release; distribution is unlimited."

Nov 27, 2014
People in this country are retarded all our smart people come from other countries but now they don't have a reason to

Jan 31, 2008
No, based on what I've read from you, I would say your "dad" failed you. I don't take on charity cases and refuse to step in other people's messes.
And you are wrong in your assumption cuz my dad was and is a person I consider my best friend. So missed me with that one.
And I am not asking you to take on charity cases, so quit trying to step in like a dad bringing light to the errs of my judgments.
Either say what you have to say about the topic at hand or leave your bs narrative to yourself