Peanut Allergies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009
I was allergic to peanuts as a kid (had asthma and still do)...Till about 10 or 11...I was also allergic to chicken coming up till about 6 or 7 years old .....Not allergic to both anymore... needless to say Reese's pieces are my favorite candy and Chicken is one of my favorite foods...Im still allergic to coconuts, almonds, cashews, pine nuts, walnuts....basically all tree nuts...Ive never had an almond joy..Ive heard they were good....

But yeah to answer your question when i was coming up i couldn't be around the things i was allergic 2...I remember cracking walnuts at a neighbors house when i was young and ended up with a swollen face and a bad reaction....I still have to read labels hella hard on things i think that have tree nuts in it, like bread and all types of deserts....mY kids aren't allergic to any foods tho.....
I ended up in the er when I was a kid from almonds. Fuck almonds.

Props: Joey and Joey
May 14, 2002
It's not just peanut allergies.
Almost everybody I know now has some kind of auto-immune disease, which allergies are a symptom off.

But let's keep eating all that processed foods and shit, pretty sure they'll fix that shit soon with pharmaceuticals.

Hooray for progress!

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Yeah I think there's one child in my kids' daycare with nut allergies and they had to switch the menu up because of it
I brought this back up because my wife and I were at Costco yesterday. She puts this $10 jar of almond butter in the cart. I ask her why when they have two jars of peanut butter for the same price, with each peanut butter jar being larger in size than the almond butter. She tells me that our daughter's pre-school is peanut free (not nut free, just peanuts), which of course sent me off on my tirade about the majority catering to the minority.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Its because they genetically engineer all the food we eat and our bodies are rejecting the new "version". Same with all this celiac gluten BS.