Pancreatitis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Man, y'all take it easy out there. Stay up.

I'm surprised my Dad hasn't had major health issues, or flat out died yet. His birthday was yesterday and he's 61 but he drinks every single day, and I mean DRINKS. He drinks Canadian Club (no Mac Jesus) with a little bit of water and drinks enough to have most dudes hammered. Wakes up and goes to work like it's nothing, comes home and does it again the next day. He's been smoking since he was like 7 years old, up to 2.5 packs a day. Honestly I bet it's only a matter of time before he has a major health issue.

Feb 2, 2006
These pain pills are useless for me at this point too. The percocet only work well if I take them before the pain onsets. I'm tempted to go back and ask for morphine.

pain pills work when u fiorst take them but the body quickly adjusts to them and builds up a tolerance and shit. still got 60 600mg pills left. pop them once a week when inflammation occurs. went from limping around basically hobo status to no limping at all

May 14, 2002
pain pills work when u fiorst take them but the body quickly adjusts to them and builds up a tolerance and shit. still got 60 600mg pills left. pop them once a week when inflammation occurs. went from limping around basically hobo status to no limping at all
Those are just suppressing the pain of the inflammation though. I hope you are also actually doing something to get the inflammation down or it will only get worse because your just pulling through it now.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Feb 2, 2006
Those are just suppressing the pain of the inflammation though. I hope you are also actually doing something to get the inflammation down or it will only get worse because your just pulling through it now.

drinkin cherry juice and cuttin down on drinkin to once a week

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Thanks Legman @Legman time for me to grow up
like the post above me said, if there is anything i can do, let me know, if its within my power, itll be done...you always been good to me bro, always giving the right advice and guidance, its the least i can do to offer my help

ill keep you in my thoughts and prayers brotha

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't drink nearly as often as a lot of the people on here (that's not a shot at anyone). My problem is binge drinking. I can go lengths without drinking and not even really care but it's either get hammered or stay sober for me I can't do the whole "I'll have a few drinks on my day off to unwind" type of thing I just almost always get Bluto'd when I drink. I generally drink once a week these days and usually at most 4-6 times a month.
Not quite a year but I've only drank 8 times since February and two of those times were just a few drinks with a buddy that was in town. Trying to keep it to like concerts, bbqs, and shit like that for the most part. Going pretty good so far.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Not quite a year but I've only drank 8 times since February and two of those times were just a few drinks with a buddy that was in town. Trying to keep it to like concerts, bbqs, and shit like that for the most part. Going pretty good so far.
i had to stop all my drinkin habits really early in my life...quit drinkin to get a buzz bout 8 years ago...now i find that i tend to have 1-2 drinks every couple months, and i honestly savor and enjoy the drink, rather then use it as a means to escape reality by gettin drunk

its amazing what moderation does...plus its good to give ur liver a much needed break, after all were not robots

cant prop for some reason, but props to You and Matt for taking steps to reduce ur alcohol intake by alot, im sure its not easy to say no to a beer after a hard day