Pancreatitis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
this is why i hate goin to the goddam doctor. i went to the doctor today for gout. waited 90 minutes which sucked ass by itself and they turned off the fuckin a/c so it felt like 100 degrees. told the doc ibuprofen aint helpin and did the limp walk. the toe was swollen to twice the normal size. she was talkin about some shit that would get rid of the acid build up in the foot. instead she gives me a script for ibuprofen 600mg 3 times a day. gotta do some bloodwork and shit. piss test and some other bullshit. then ill get the pills she was talkin about. if the pills she was talkin about were available otc i would buy that shit 3 boxes at a time

on top of all that bullshit she suggested i get the flu shot
. she gave the usual propaganda why the flu shot is benificial and im like
told her no. then she starts talkin about a pnumonia shot and tetnus shots. this whole time i aint listening to her because the pain in the foot is intense. i aint takin no shots and a $4 bottle of nyquil beats the flu shot every single time

Jun 5, 2004
No but i just heard my boy went back to the hospital cuz they gave him sum shit he was allergic to n it fucked him up hella bad made his throat swell shut n gave him some wierd lumps on his neck n his eyes and face were all swollen... He lost ljke 20 pounds.

Now hes tryin to sue the hospital cuz its their fault.. N now he had to go back cuz of complications with it n now theyre testing him for cancer... Crazy ass shit, dudes my age too.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
When I was 12 I got Steven-Johnson Syndrome which is fairly rare and really fucks with your mucus membranes. Among a plethora of other things by the 3rd day in the hospital it started feeling like I was pissing hot sauce so through around day 6 I didn't piss at all even though I was being pumped with fluids seeing I couldn't drink anything. It seriously felt like my lower abdomen was going to burst but I wasn't trying to piss because that hurt 100xs more so they called in a doctor on emergency call at like 2am to put in a catheter. I had been on a constant morphine drip since I was admitted and that shit still hurt like a motherfucker but holy shit did finally being able to unload all that piss feel amazing. I filled up a full one of these

damn near instantaneously.

I was in there almost a month, turned 13 in the hospital, and almost died twice. Fun times.

Jun 5, 2004
I was in the hospital n almost died and i guess when i was high on whatever they gave me i freaked out and ripped the catheder out myself... Which didnt affect me until i got home and a few days later i was taking a fat piss and it flowed too hard and my shit started bleeding all over the place.

U ever had that happen to you, thats the muthafuckin siccness

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Discharged last night

Good to be home I feel like I was detoxed from alcohol with dilaudid and Ativan. I never admitted it was due to drinking so I would be treated like a human (it works if you don't flinch), but I know I'm just lying to myself. Like right now I have a strong urge for Rx painkillers and it would be nothing to get some good pills or H right now. I'm smoking what little wax I have left and then I'm going to roll up a fatty and drive to a dispensary for strong edibles and more wax. My daughter is in daycare and the dog, bird and three cats are home with me. I got a cool wife who will let me drink and smoke, a cool boss who I could tell about rehab and this situation...life ain't so bad.

I need Valium tho...these nightmares and sweats gotta go.

Thank you guys for all the support and the stories shared
short @short you need a new doctor or a new rap, breh...that is terrible treatment

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
@Hood Rat Matt the swelling is goin down a lot ever since i got them 600mg ibuprofen. startin to walk normally with just a slight limp. the physician ahcccs assigned to me was way on the other side of tucson. the one i changed to is 3 bus stops down the street followed by 1/4 city block walk. the only time any pain sets in is if i walk for more than 15 minutes

gonna send in the state fee of $75 for the weed card next week. 2 weeks after that its gonna get here. take a bite of a super strong edible and it kicks in within 10 minutes. in cali the pain from gout would sometimes get so intense that i ate a 3 dose brownie all at once. those instances i was on hobble status. draggin the affected foot behind the workin one

just called a foot doctor and they dont take ahcccs. apparently theres certain age limits or some shit. the appointment would be $300 out of pocket and i hate waiting at the doctors office. i thought ahcccs was supposed to cover everything

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
It's kinda funny alcohols legal and it causes these things then they treat it with weed but that's illegal lol

the doctor asked me about weed use. told her no because they dont need to know if somebody is smokin weed or usin edibles. if she found out im sure she would push one pill after another. for the 1st time in a week i was able to drink without it makin the gout worse. downed a 1/2 bottle of mad dog 2020 without any flareups

Pegloticase systemic - Search results. Page 1 of about 23282 results

thats the shit im supposed to be taking and the doc prescribed everytime for gout in cali. he didnt fuck around and do all these unneccessary tests or all this bullshit. the doc just did a exam of the feet and felt the area to see if it was inflammed. always got a 90 day prescription at the 1st sign of inflammation and the condition went away within a day or so. goin on day 6 limpin a little less each day

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
short @short

Try cherries for your gout. It's the cheapest option and an effective one. It reduces the uric acid buildup significantly. This is what I hear all the time from people with gout

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
@short

Try cherries for your gout. It's the cheapest option and an effective one. It reduces the uric acid buildup significantly. This is what I hear all the time from people with gout

will do
gonna go to the store this afternoon and get a pound for aout $3

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
But I get your point breh. As much as I love the sauce it's literally one of the worst drugs there is and if it was illegal again (although we saw how well that worked last time around) it would easily classify as a schedule 1 drug.... which weed is currently, for some god knows reason... oh wait that reason is to give growers/dealers/suppliers lengthy prison sentences so the privatized institutions make more money and it looks good for the war on drugs to say we arrested ____ amount of people this year... except no one thinks that anymore, well except for the assholes that turned it into a billion dollar a year industry. I'm for the legalization of more or less all drugs (or at very least decimalization) but I'm kinda digressing here so l8s.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
@Lu_

the store didnt have any cherries so i got cherry juice as well as cranberry juice

the only goddam reason good weed costs a small fortune these days is because of prohibition. if that scheme didnt exist even the legendary girl scout cookies would be $100 a zip tops