Open Letter to _______ Race

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Can't believe I got catfished by some fag no homo
apparently people out there do that. i read up on it and its pretty sick man. more than likely he was trying to have sex with u. we need laws against this type of stuff. people like him need to register as sex offenders and be forced to get a liberal arts degree.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Crip neighborhood. You have to throw all your red shirts away. And you arent allowed to work at Target.
WHEN I MOBB THRU AVONDALE FLATS, AVONDALE FLATS IS THE TARGET BLUH DONT GET IT TWITTED. WEOUCHEA IN THESE AVONDALE STREETS PLAYA! GRATTATTATTA!!!

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2013
WHEN I MOBB THRU AVONDALE FLATS, AVONDALE FLATS IS THE TARGET BLUH DONT GET IT TWITTED. WEOUCHEA IN THESE AVONDALE STREETS PLAYA! GRATTATTATTA!!!
Im outta state right now so I cant defend the turf. When you mobb thru can you please turn down your caps lock? There's literally like no room for your words
Edit: Damn thats hella blurry

Attachments

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Im outta state right now so I cant defend the turf. When you mobb thru can you please turn down your caps lock? There's literally like no room for your words
IM A GROWN ASS MAN PLAYIN CHESS NOT CHECCERS SO GO TELL YO BITCH & KIDS WHAT TO DO I TYPE LIKE THIS CUZZ IM A VIRGO OUT HERE FUKKIN THESE LATIN BITCHES BREH

Jan 1, 2013
IM A GROWN ASS MAN PLAYIN CHESS NOT CHECCERS SO GO TELL YO BITCH & KIDS WHAT TO DO I TYPE LIKE THIS CUZZ IM A VIRGO OUT HERE FUKKIN THESE LATIN BITCHES BREH

HOLD ON NIGGA BEFORE YOU TELL THE NEXT MAN WHAT TO DO WITH HIS HOE AND #SWEATSHOP WORKFORCE YOU NEED TO GET YOUR MOBB GEAR UP. I'M WEARING A #TWO TONE DURAG AND A FUBU SWEATSHIRT. IM ALWAYS ON BUT I DONT HAVE TIME TO PLAY WITH YOU. I HAVE AND UNDIVULGED IQ SO I SUGGEST YOU STP TRYNA HAVE WORDS WITH ME AND BUY MY MUSIC CUZZ.
#RNS #HYPER-MOBBY #CHEETOS B-DAY PRESENT #YUPYUP STNG CAPONE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
HOLD ON NIGGA BEFORE YOU TELL THE NEXT MAN WHAT TO DO WITH HIS HOE AND #SWEATSHOP WORKFORCE YOU NEED TO GET YOUR MOBB GEAR UP. I'M WEARING A #TWO TONE DURAG AND A FUBU SWEATSHIRT. IM ALWAYS ON BUT I DONT HAVE TIME TO PLAY WITH YOU. I HAVE AND UNDIVULGED IQ SO I SUGGEST YOU STP TRYNA HAVE WORDS WITH ME AND BUY MY MUSIC CUZZ.
HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

LMMFAO!!

Props: BUTCHER 206
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com

Nov 11, 2006
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
jmacc916 jmacc916 jmacc916 jmacc916 jmacc916 jmacc916 jmacc916 jmacc916 jmacc916 jmacc916

Um wtf?
Why am I on your mind so much that you feel the need to type my name 10 times in one post? Thats hella gay and creepy breh. You canadians are some nut-riding muthafuckas, go drink some tea and herd your goats pierre