Open Letter to _______ Race

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Would you rather be a cop or a fag? EDJ @EDJ Mixerr @Mixerr
A POLICE IS A JOB THAT TO A LOT COMES WITH HONOR. AND THEY IN THE HOOD REgULATIN'.... SO TO BE SOMEBODY IN THE HOOD REgULATIN' THAT HAS HONOR AND IS HATED BY THE PUNKS THAT AIN'T DOIN' SHIT WITH THEY LIFE N-E-WAY, PLUS I HAVE A STRAP(ALREADY FEEL THIS WAY) VERSUS SOME PERVERTED FRUITCAKE THAT IS BEIN' DOMINATED OR DOMINATIN' THE SAME SEX. WHAT THE FUK YOU THINK? YOU gOT TO COME WITH A HARDER QUESTION THAN THAT.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
hey mexicans, you are in the states now which means you can flush your fucking toilet paper stop throwing it in the trash can
True story I went to a siccness member's pad one time & had to leave 10 mins into being there because I went to take a piss in the bathroom & there was hella shitty toilet paper in the trash & it turned my stomach so bad I was like "uhhh, I got a phone call & I gotta go!"

(not to mention the 12 & 13 year old girls being checked out by the pervert uncle as they were all in their underwear, standing in a line *hella weird* to take a bath as I was tryin to use the pisser )

I'll keep names out of it, but that shit was weird as FUCK.

Mar 21, 2009
A POLICE IS A JOB THAT TO A LOT COMES WITH HONOR. AND THEY IN THE HOOD REgULATIN'.... SO TO BE SOMEBODY IN THE HOOD REgULATIN' THAT HAS HONOR AND IS HATED BY THE PUNKS THAT AIN'T DOIN' SHIT WITH THEY LIFE N-E-WAY, PLUS I HAVE A STRAP(ALREADY FEEL THIS WAY) VERSUS SOME PERVERTED FRUITCAKE THAT IS BEIN' DOMINATED OR DOMINATIN' THE SAME SEX. WHAT THE FUK YOU THINK? YOU gOT TO COME WITH A HARDER QUESTION THAN THAT.
That'd been funny if you answered "I'd rather be a fag"

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
True story I went to a siccness member's pad one time & had to leave 10 mins into being there because I went to take a piss in the bathroom & there was hella shitty toilet paper in the trash & it turned my stomach so bad I was like "uhhh, I got a phone call & I gotta go!"

(not to mention the 12 & 13 year old girls being checked out by the pervert uncle as they were all in their underwear, standing in a line *hella weird* to take a bath as I was tryin to use the pisser )

TRY A WHOLE COUNTRY.

Jul 12, 2002

Wtf!!! Name names! Sounds like CPS would have a field day at this residence.