Open Letter to _______ Race

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Exactly, theres no debate here. You are elementary, lame, un-original and not entertaining. At least your butt buddy cheeto is funny with his shit.
woa buddy unless u are a plus size woman please don't come at me like that. I'm not gay bro i don't have nothing against the lifestyle u choose to live but i don't want any part of it so please stop with the flirting . I'm flattered but no thanks chief.

Nov 11, 2006
woa buddy unless u are a plus size woman please don't come at me like that. I'm not gay bro i don't have nothing against the lifestyle u choose to live but i don't want any part of it so please stop with the flirting . I'm flattered but no thanks chief.
Only a dude with gay tendencies would think another dude is 'flirting' with him...

You never answered my previous question fatass, how come everytime you post it includes at least 1 gay comment or involves you highlighting random words throughout a post to form a gay comment?

So should I not call you a fat sorry slob? Is that also 'flirting' in your mind? You and your canadian groupies got gay tendencies like a muthafucka

Nov 11, 2006
u think I'm funny get off my dick faggot . i don't think ur funny at all u try to hard to be funny and ur not its kinda embarrassing . but I'm glad u think I'm funny i appreciate it I'm like ur michael jordan lol
I dont think the bullshit you post is funny, I think your life is funny in a pathetic sloppy kinda way. Like the 300 lb gorillas you be kissin on the mouth, that shit is hilarious to me. Your life of never seeing your toes or nutsack, that shit is also comedy. So now can you see how your sorry ass is funny?

And I dont give 2 shits about if you think Im funny or not, I aint trying to be funny I speak what comes to mind

And quit stalking me already puto, you been quoting my every post ever since pg 2 or 3 of this thread

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I dont think the bullshit you post is funny, I think your life is funny in a pathetic sloppy kinda way. Like the 300 lb gorillas you be kissin on the mouth, that shit is hilarious to me. Your life of never seeing your toes or nutsack, that shit is also comedy. So now can you see how your sorry ass is funny?

And I dont give 2 shits about if you think Im funny or not, I aint trying to be funny I speak what comes to mind

And quit stalking me already puto, you been quoting my every post ever since pg 2 or 3 of this thread
ok lol hella back pedaling suuuuure buddy

and u sure do know a lot of info on posters on here from their jobs to them riding the bus u ol'lurking ass nigga hhahahahahha

fuck u and ur miserable life . people on here actually know each other and know about their personal lives and what they look like but u are just a internet persona with no face that gets super mad at people that call him gay lol

how old is u bruh? for being all high and mighty u really do have a lo of time to be getting mad and crying on line to people that don't give 2 shits about what u got going on lol

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Careful cheeto, you ain't know what jmacc might do with those pics.
its okay all he's gonna do is say something about me being a fat ass and that girl being a fatass and so on

oh shit i just realized i walked right into his trap and he's gonna use those pictures for some weird sexual rituals .. how can i have been so stupid … well played jmacc well played

Nov 11, 2006
u got that killa tay mindset u think people think ur responses are "roasting" somebody but in actuality everybody is laughing at u . get it thru ur head homo lol stop talking to me nigga all i said was i was flattered u think I'm funny but I'm not gay and u start ranting n shit lol
Fool you been stalking me since Mike manson put that fake shit back on pg 3, I aint never said one word to your dumbass before this thread and now all of a sudden you cant stop checking for me and responding to everything I post...

Once again, my nuts are not food so get off em