Open Letter to _______ Race

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
holy fuck this sick son of a bitch is telling us about him and killa tay raping die'ing french canadian men

what a gay ass fag
How come every time you post you mention gay canadian sex? It must be on your mind an awful lot, no matter what I post your fat ass highlights and twists words to reflect your original thoughts of you and your canadian butt-buddies having gay french sex.
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ...bitch and fag? Thats the best you can do? Yall clowns was funny at first with your fictitious lil stories, but now yall are just getting un-original and boring.

Im sure that fat lumpy fuck cheeto @cheeto gonna quote this post and highlight a few select words to echo his gay canadian fetish once again...smh

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
How come every time you post you mention gay canadian sex? It must be on your mind an awful lot, no matter what I post your fat ass highlights and twists words to reflect your original thoughts of you and your canadian butt-buddies having gay french sex.

Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ...bitch and fag? Thats the best you can do? Yall clowns was funny at first with your fictitious lil stories, but now yall are just getting un-original and boring.

Im sure that fat lumpy fuck cheeto @cheeto gonna quote this post and highlight a few select words to echo his gay canadian fetish once again...smh

I'm not going to go word for word in a debate with a homosexual bitch. Go do your gay shit somewhere else loser.

Nov 11, 2006
I'm not going to go word for word in a debate with a homosexual bitch. Go do your gay shit somewhere else loser.
Exactly, theres no debate here. You are elementary, lame, un-original and not entertaining. At least your butt buddy cheeto is funny with his shit.

ESPN just had a short feature showing how all canadians are required to go to the curling rink every day...go polish some ice you cum guzzler.

Nov 11, 2006
Lol at dude sayin he dont wanna 'debate' yet he still typin his nonsense that no one cares about...go do something with your life you lame canadian dipshit

Nov 11, 2006
I ain't debating queer. I'm saying what I see and I ain't scared to say it.

Hey, why don't you respond with something abt me being Canadian. Throw an RCMP or maple syrup reference or something. Yeah, that'd be funny and cool.

Faggot.
Naw, I'll just let you embarass yourself, you're doing a great job. Your stalker-ish qualities and your high level of retardation are shining bright just like the ice you curl on everyday you toothless butt pirate

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Just reading this j Macc is a cop or fag . Fucking weirdo

Would you rather be a cop or a fag? EDJ @EDJ Mixerr @Mixerr