THE OFFICIAL WTF THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Illegal marijuana shop busted, man arrested near I-15 and Desert - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

At the shop, police found edibles and jars of marijuana, THC wax and $187 cash. Police said he was read his rights, but he said he didn't understand his rights because he's not a U.S. citizen.

Bernard said he's trying to start his own country and that he was only at the business to pick up his mail. He also said he's a federal agent from his own government, according to the arrest report.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
^The Full Year Taco Taker Conspiracy

He was taking 365$ a day on fajitas.

He wanted the year to look tho as it was a day, and he wanted to go on as though the past didn't seem to happen.

Tacos come in many different styles, and this guy probably took the time to come up with 365 combinations before getting caught Also.

Finally When Are Tacos The Best? All Year Round, So He Knew Something.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Said This Before But I'll Say It Again::::::

This Verse Was Demented From Its Origins, I Maybe Once Was A Paranoid Schizophrenic, But I Know What The Verse Said As The "Stones Were To Represent The Twelve Tribes Of Israel, Each Stone For Each Tribe." Now The Twelve Tribes Are On THE GATES And The Apostles Names On The Foundations? We Are Living In A World Full Of Sorcery And Witchcraft And This Is Their Book They Manifested Their Powers And Spells From.

Revelation 21:10-14 10And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

revelations 21:10-14 - Bing

But All I Got To Say Is Jah Is Going To Set A Me Free

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
Props: StillHustlin
May 14, 2002
Denmark man carrying 1,000 joints gets into police car, mistaking it for a taxi - The Local

A man in Copenhagen could face a custodial sentence after making a huge mistake while carrying a large quantity of cannabis.
The man, who was in Copenhagen’s alternative enclave of Christiania, got into a police car after mistaking it for a taxi.

He was searched by police who found him to be carrying 1,000 joints, Copenhagen Police wrote on Twitter on Thursday.

“Last night a cannabis dealer from Christiania who wanted to get home quickly got into a taxi. He received a big surprise when he realised it was actually a police car he was sitting in,” police wrote.

“The police officers were happy to see him, since he was carrying around 1,000 joints,” the tweet continued.

Police presence around Christiania has been prominent of late, with several raids and drones used in a clampdown on narcotics dealing in the area. A raid on Thursday resulted in a number of traders' stands being demolished and several kilos of cannabis confiscated, according to the police Twitter account.

Regular raids are conducted by police in an effort to restrict the cannabis trade in the alternative enclave, which was originally established by hippie squatters in 1971.

Copenhagen Police tweeted a second time over the incident later on Thursday to note that the man could face a custodial sentence for the offence. The initial tweet had stated he would be fined.

Props: StillHustlin