The Official "why can't anybody answer my previous thread about Def ComedyJam"Thread?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
fuck your thread.

and you can quote me in this thread and place it in your other thread that I give even less of a fuck about.

time to smoke some hash.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol i know, say bye bye to #2 lol, or at least i hope u stay @ 2nd, cuz im in 5th, so i can beat that ass!

Feb 5, 2006
HAHAHA THATS WUT YOUR PUNK ASS GETS FOR NOT ACCEPTING ONE OF MY TRADE OFFERS BEFORE. NOW INSTEAD U HAD TO DROP HIM AND PICK UP A SCRUB FROM THE FREE AGENCY. HAHAHA U COULD HAVE HAD BOOZER, BEN GORDON, AND WILCOX BUT NOW U HAD TO DROP YAO AND SETTLE FOR

*DRUM ROLL*

*LIGHTING EFFECTS FILLS THE STADIUM*

*IN ANNOUNCER VOICE*

"STANDING AT 6 FOOT 10, WEIGHING IN AT 245 POUNDS. HYBRID ATHLETE PLAYING AS POWER FORWARD AND CENTER FOR THE NEW JERSEY NETS. THE ONE.........THE ONLY.......JOSH............. BOOOONNNNEEEEEEEE!!!!"

HAHAHAHA

Mar 24, 2006
HAHAHA THATS WUT YOUR PUNK ASS GETS FOR NOT ACCEPTING ONE OF MY TRADE OFFERS BEFORE. NOW INSTEAD U HAD TO DROP HIM AND PICK UP A SCRUB FROM THE FREE AGENCY. HAHAHA U COULD HAVE HAD BOOZER, BEN GORDON, AND WILCOX BUT NOW U HAD TO DROP YAO AND SETTLE FOR

*DRUM ROLL*

*LIGHTING EFFECTS FILLS THE STADIUM*

*IN ANNOUNCER VOICE*

"STANDING AT 6 FOOT 10, WEIGHING IN AT 245 POUNDS. HYBRID ATHLETE PLAYING AS POWER FORWARD AND CENTER FOR THE NEW JERSEY NETS. THE ONE.........THE ONLY.......JOSH............. BOOOONNNNEEEEEEEE!!!!"

HAHAHAHA
lol

blow it out ya ass you white people basher!

i dont remember any trade offers really...i do remember you asking for Yao and Roy though...oh well shit happens....

im still in 2nd. for now atleast.

Mar 24, 2006
lol

Raiders finally beat us in a half a decade and now the ole' Raider mystique is back huh Defy?

9 out of 10 isnt bad, if it was a dunk contest...it would have been one outstanding fuckin' dunk!

Feb 5, 2006
lol

blow it out ya ass you white people basher!

i dont remember any trade offers really...i do remember you asking for Yao and Roy though...oh well shit happens....

im still in 2nd. for now atleast.

LOL GIVE ME PAUL PIERCE AND BRANDON ROY FOR JASON WILLIAMS, SAM CASSELL, AND MATT BARNES. LOL TAKE IT NOW OR END UP DROPPIN THEM LATER AND PICKIN UP NENE AND LUKE WALTON

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lmao yeah that dunk would be shitting all over the superman dunk, yyyuuuuuaaaa included

but watch out next season, we got kwame harris & robert gallery on the o-line, the dynamic duo is finna be truckin y'all all season :eyecross:

Mar 24, 2006
you guys better stay away from Nene "1 Ball" Hilario and Luke "I have a face of a midget" Walton....i have some GM'ing to do if i wanna stay on top.

lol@dynamic duo

defy, your oline would still be better then ours at the moment though.