The official *official* (official) "Shut the fuck up about Racial Bullshit" Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
The official *official* (official) "Shut the fuck up about Racial Bullshit" Thread

This shit always fucks up the open forum.

Of all the sort of week-month long trends that the OF is on at different times:
1. Lil Dan
2. Lets all make funny sarcastic threads
3. Lets talk about food
4. Bust out so and so

Racial shit always fucked it up the most.

The last time we were on this shit, the first name club (Shea, Mark 7, Dana etc) pulled the 'white people be gettin hated on' card and Scottie Pimpin, Igodummy, and other classic posters got banned.

Not to mention the threads making fun of 'niggers', 'gooks, and 'chinks', (because hey, you people say CRACKER all the time!)

So let's just end all this race shit. People get feelings hurt, people get banned, and its yet another opportunity for wigger Siccness posters to show their true colors and say ignunt shit.

(But what about the black people who say shit about white people!) <- Shut the fuck up.

Its obvious the Open Forum cant handle racial issues, so just let it be.

Feb 5, 2006
HELLA THREADS ON IT IS WEAK BUT OTHER THEN THAT, WHO GIVES A FUCK. MAKING A THREAD TO TRY AND STOP THE E-RACISM IS SOME WHITE PEOPLE SHIT. GET OVER IT WHITE PEOPLE

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
peckerwood has always been a personal favorite of mine

now thats a funny fucking word

try to decipher those origins

Aug 8, 2004
i aint trippin. you fucks could say what u want bout white, black, brown, etc. dont mean shit to me. I laugh at sum of the bullshit stereotypes that people be throwin around.

funny thing is most of you would never have the balls to say this shit to someones face. so if it makes you feel better to do it online, where ur nice and safe, then do what u gotta do.

Props: S.SAVAGE
May 31, 2007
Hell yea jo... I saw that first thread go upa dn i was like this gonna bring more shit... Then a few more popped up. (the white one and the mexican one) . Then i figured itd be over... but every day I look theres another 2 or 3 damn threads.. Fuck all that shit man.. To me race is just that... a Color were all people.. and even though there are people that think other wise, is there really a need to keep postin shit day after day?

Feb 5, 2006
JP $CRILLA said:
i aint trippin. you fucks could say what u want bout white, black, brown, etc. dont mean shit to me. I laugh at sum of the bullshit stereotypes that people be throwin around.

funny thing is most of you would never have the balls to say this shit to someones face. so if it makes you feel better to do it online, where ur nice and safe, then do what u gotta do.

YOUR WHITE ARENT U. LOL